Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Not a bad idea. However, I think there should be glimpses of that happening in the first scene as foreshadowing so it won't come off so sudden later. Just my humble opinion.
Mmm that's true, I'll see how I can implement it.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
By the way, it might be worth posting your game , as there's an audience that would be particularly interested in it. However, I think it's considered impolite there for me to post someone else's game, so it would be up to you.
Oh yeah, the collective haha I also wanna post it there.

Last edited:

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
genuiely curious which tags are you plan to give this game in the future.
The wildest thing you'll see is mind control. Apart from hypno I'm a fairly vanilla guy soo yeah. But do expect things like, bj, titfuck, regular sex, mother-daughter threesome, glasses, cosplay, harem...

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
When can we expect the next update?
As ya'll can tell from me answering again, I've finally got the time to work on this little project of mine. I can't promise anything, but I wanna say maybe a month from now.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I still need to plan how it's gonna develop, but I'll keep it in mind. It's true that not a lot of games give you the option. I could give players the ability to trance them consciously or mindlessly.
Really hope you do. It's an exciting concept that isn't explored much so seeing at least one person working towards it would be great. Looking forward to any updates that come out!

Reactions: HypnoInk

spaceghost

Jun 7, 2021
Hmmm. Putting a pin in this one to check out later. The concept sounds like something I'd enjoy.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There an update on this?
Only that the dev is still working on it and hasn't abandoned the game two seconds after starting it. From another forum:

Oh my, I'm sorry but I am working on an update! So be on the look out. I've never coded before so figuring out how to create sandbox like mechanics on ren'py has taken a bit of time.

Reactions: Jaxter

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
There an update on this?
Only that the dev is still working on it and hasn't abandoned the game two seconds after starting it. From another forum:
Indeed I am working on this, sorry I haven't really been able to upload anything for a while. I'm working on all the systems that go behind the scenes, like stats, time, travel and money. After that I will start working on actual content. I should be able to upload faster after that.

Reactions: Jaxter

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
I still need to plan how it's gonna develop, but I'll keep it in mind. It's true that not a lot of games give you the option. I could give players the ability to trance them consciously or mindlessly.
I think giving player's the option between "obedient lover" and "mindless slave" is a really good idea as it makes the game more accessible to different people. Of course that does mean more work for you so I wouldn't blame you if you don't decide to do that.

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
sir If you can make milf type female characters or female characters like pocket monsters and Naruto
Well there is one milf already, one of the main heroines. As for pokemon or naruto characters it won't be posible, since this isn't a parody game. Thanks for you support!

MKNN31330

Nov 16, 2020
Well there is one milf already, one of the main heroines. As for pokemon or naruto characters it won't be posible, since this isn't a parody game. Thanks for you support!
ok,I found that many game creators who use koikatsu do not have obscene underwear and silk stockings when making love or talking about the plot. If you can do it, sir, your game will be very popular in the near future✪ω✪

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
NEW UPDATE JUST DROPPED!!!

They said it couldn't be done. They asked and uncountable amount of times if I was still working on this (Probably like 3 tbh), yet they didn't believe me when I said yeah I am.

But here it is! Hope yall enjoy!

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes