MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
NTR + Harem...

something wrong in that combo lol :unsure: :unsure: so you can get a bunch of girl and get them cheating on you ? that's... unique.
I played both routes (there are even more) but truth is they work and you can play them as if the "other" genre is not existing at all.
I like that really much.
I could see the dialog/ story to be improved in order to take you into the story and the visuals/ animation have room for improvement. But overall a WAY better than average game.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
If you say it is so, then it will be.

Personally, I don't care about the exact percentage or if it's a longer route than another. I have neither counted the scenes nor I'm going to do it. Nor I'm going to extract the renders for it. I'm only interested in the Harem route and it's the one I am playing. I don't care if it has more or fewer scenes than other routes, I only care that I'm liking this route.
I also ONLY follow the Harem Route (I Don't Share unless it's with other females in a harem & dang sure don't like the cucking bs- if a female tries that stuff with me then she get's dropped & forgotten immediately).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Some Clip in game about new game, anyone can give the name? I forget about that

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Hi dev , is there any pregnancy content planned ?,
Btw this game premise sounds similar with game the new earth

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes