gnole13

May 29, 2020
I just clicked the patreon page and saw this.
We need a hero :)

is available for $5 now.
We're developing My Friend's Family at the moment. If you have any ideas and suggestions, you can leave comments or send me direct messages. I don't say that everything will be done. But if it fits the stories, I will definitely bring it into My Friend's Family.
Thank you.

is available for $5 now.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I just clicked the patreon page and saw this.
We need a hero :)

is available for $5 now.
We're developing My Friend's Family at the moment. If you have any ideas and suggestions, you can leave comments or send me direct messages. I don't say that everything will be done. But if it fits the stories, I will definitely bring it into My Friend's Family.
Thank you.

is available for $5 now.
It's for 3$ now... :cry:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer of Love [v1.1] [Captain Kitty] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,88 GB / 964 MB - SoL-1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,86 GB / 946 MB - SoL-1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~51,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Just played this. The official walkthrough seems incorrect though.
I followed the "Swinging - with Kanye and Joe" column, but when I got to the end, I realized that I had only seen two of the swinging scenes, but none of them were with Joe. :unsure: :unsure: Also I didn't see the ones with Palmer. Captain Kitty

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Just played this. The official walkthrough seems incorrect though.
I followed the "Swinging - with Kanye and Joe" column, but when I got to the end, I realized that I had only seen two of the swinging scenes, but none of them were with Joe. :unsure: :unsure: Also I didn't see the ones with Palmer. Captain Kitty
There seems to be more path with latest update than the ones detailed in the walkthrough, I chose the same path as you did and I didn't see Palmer either and Joe appeared in 1 scene at most if I remember correctly, so I went to look at those scenes in the Netorase and Netorare route and Palmer appeared in the Netorare one, so I'm guessing that to see him in swinging path you would have to choose Swinging without Kanye and Joe or pick the choices that would keep only one of them in the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? i thought the game was completed is the new release a bug fix or something?
won't be completed until dev says so. many expected that game was finished at 0.9 but then came 1.0 and now 1.1.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Think there is an error in the walkthrough, the swinging with Kanye and Joe path never actually has a scene with joe.
Also following that route the orgy scene doesn't show, but does when you check missed swinging scenes.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes