Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Oh!
This one is Better than the other Game with Oversized Giant Boobs xD
I think it's called Nanpa Beach? It has Netorare
But this one doesn't have it?
wat da hell
The boobs were the only thing keeping me from playing that game. Far too large for my taste.

Reactions: Yamemai

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Game's a bit underwhelming and grindy, but I did enjoy some of it anyway.
Here's the save.
Save 1 = Started game at 100 stats
Save 2 = Full gallery opened, with carryover stats, affection & item from finishing game
Thanks, but a save is also not necessary. If you look in my ReadMe, I've added my avatar (EG) in the Beach House for cheats that include all of the above.

Thanks OP for adding my translation so quickly. Sorta disheartened people are still asking for help finding stuff, given this was one of the easiest and most linear games I've ever translated (and I've done nearly 30 at this point).

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is it possible to leave the child alone or is it necessary to clear the game?
She's necessary to get the harem ending, since obviously she would be a part of it. Otherwise, no you can just woo the other girls and finish the summer off without her, though it's a bit anti-climatic. If you don't want to see most of her, then you can just use the cheats I mentioned earlier.

Everyone keep thinking about This game here thinking this one the same shit... But no we not fighting off our bros away from giant tittied cows. Worst yet, there's no pregnancy or impregnation endings/gameplay.
Yes, different game. But if you actually play my translation (and I'm a fan of the fetishes you've mentioned and do try to insert them when appropriate in most of my translations), I mention it quite a bit in the game, including the (harem) ending. No, there's no actual pregnancy belly bulges, but use your imagination when reading the text, lol.

Unless you're being sarcastic ... then too bad, haha.

QKD-Valkyrie

Jul 15, 2023
This is a hell of a choco sprinkle style of game eh. Ye go your standard cute waifu, the tanned gyaru, the totally legal waifu, the MILF and the one with too much makeup trying to hide that she is a retired grandma. Got something for everyone.

Reactions: Gojii and 92cbf4dd