Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
High Quality Machine Translation

I wrote a python script to do a chatGPT-4o translation of the demo. It's really good if I may so and comes very close to a human translation. All the dialogue in the demo is translated.

Make sure you use this file first:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-sacrifice-betterrepack-v0-04-r0-2-miconisomi.110033/post-14156615

And then go to:
FOLDER_WITH_GAME\GameData\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

and replace the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt with the attached file here.

Maybe sticky this in the top post?

Last edited:

madeforthis

Oct 16, 2018
Per their website, they're trying to release by the end of 2024. But they said the same thing about 2023, so we'll have to see.

Wasn't the Dec. 2023 date chosen since it was the largest available placeholder on dlsite/fanza? Can't remember if they had a release estimation last year. At least this time the bulk of the content looks to be done.

Reactions: Iambob

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Wasn't the Dec. 2023 date chosen since it was the largest available placeholder on dlsite/fanza? Can't remember if they had a release estimation last year. At least this time the bulk of the content looks to be done.
Yeah, that's just a thing with Japanese indie developers. If they don't have an idea of when it'll be done, they just say December as a placeholder. So, even the new release date "End of 2024" is still just a placeholder. When the release date is any month other than December is when you know they think it'll be done by then.

exe123123123

Sep 6, 2022
Yeah, that's just a thing with Japanese indie developers. If they don't have an idea of when it'll be done, they just say December as a placeholder. So, even the new release date "End of 2024" is still just a placeholder. When the release date is any month other than December is when you know they think it'll be done by then.
While previous dates were placeholders dev said he would like to release the game before end of 2024

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Doesn't work. Is it supposed to go in the folder like this? View attachment 3799804
Why are you using both ReiPatcher and BepInEx?
AFAIK, they're mutually exclusive. Also it seems the game is built with Unity64, if you choose to stick with BepInEx, you'll have to pick the x64 version.
One last thing, BepInEx doesn't support unicode, you'll have to change the game folder name to "natsunosakari" or something that doesn't have Japanese (non-ASCII) characters. Otherwise BepInEx won't work.

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
i want to ask if anybody got scene eror after using rei patcher, after climax i cant press the scene button and only the scene button other button works. The same also happen with the teacher BJ scene so the scene cant play cause you need to press the scene button

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
i want to ask if anybody got scene eror after using rei patcher, after climax i cant press the scene button and only the scene button other button works. The same also happen with the teacher BJ scene so the scene cant play cause you need to press the scene button
nvm you cant click the the scene button with mouse but you can do it by pressing the shortcut button with keyboard

lelrofl5

Jan 4, 2022
Universal Demosaic by

Put in "GameData" folder

forgot to add its not work with "ReiPatcher"
I can't seem to get this to work either. Any hints? I have the BepInEx folder in the GameData folder, but still have mosiac.

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Why are you using both ReiPatcher and BepInEx?
AFAIK, they're mutually exclusive. Also it seems the game is built with Unity64, if you choose to stick with BepInEx, you'll have to pick the x64 version.
One last thing, BepInEx doesn't support unicode, you'll have to change the game folder name to "natsunosakari" or something that doesn't have Japanese (non-ASCII) characters. Otherwise BepInEx won't work.
I never fucking manage to get Bepinex working with autotranslator. Shit's just retarded I swear; I follow all the instructions, I try every single version, I reinstall it a dozen times and it still refuses to function. So I guess I have to choose between the (always working) reipatcher autotranslator or the uncensor. Fucking fantastic...

pijazo

Apr 13, 2022
Universal Demosaic by

Put in "GameData" folder

forgot to add its not work with "ReiPatcher"
Uncensor works, but it messes with the characters lol. See the attached examples.
Already tried my luck with the other demosaics but only DumbRendererDemosaic1.5 seems to work.
Also not working for version 0.12, at least on my end.

EDIT: I managed to patch version 0.12 using BepInEx version 5.4.22.0 with DumbRendererDemosaic 1.4.5.0.
As for the characters coloring, they only seem to bug after you complete the save and unlock all the scenes.
Before demosaic.png After demosaic.png After demosaic H-Scene.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OuterACG

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Uncensor works, but it messes with the characters lol. See the attached examples.
Already tried my luck with the other demosaics but only DumbRendererDemosaic1.5 seems to work.
Also not working for version 0.12, at least on my end.

EDIT: I managed to patch version 0.12 using BepInEx version 5.4.22.0 with DumbRendererDemosaic 1.4.5.0.
As for the characters coloring, they only seem to bug after you complete the save and unlock all the scenes.
View attachment 3839832 View attachment 3839833 View attachment 3839834
wait what? the games is already out?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes