4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
For kiss -> "knock again" -> "i want to apologize to you" -> "i like your smell"...
Well, that's not completely right, (something else had to have "factored" in, maybe choice of "drink" the MC got ?), I did exactly that, but no "kiss-on-couch", she just "cuddled" up next to the MC, for rest of movie, and just before that, had mentioned the "hug", that happened, in her room after the MC apologized, and said, she'd like more "hugs" in future. (hopefully this leads to the "Love Path", but only the Dev knows):devilish:

The "kiss-on-couch" version, may be a "faster" way to her affections, (but not sure), that lead to "sexing" her quicker, or not, and may lead to the "submissive" path, (Hopefully, . . . :LOL:), or not.

It's hard to know, what choices are "needed" to be made , to get the path you really want, (like the Love Path), instead, of ending up getting another path, that you don't really want, (like say, the "submissive-her" path) :oops:!

So many different out-comes, for just a few different choices ! :unsure:

That's not even, considering, the paths to "conquer" the "Guest" (Love or Submissive), getting mixed into the choices made, and mucking things up, even more o_O !?

And, Is there any path to get "Both"? . . . . . Seems there should be, (evidenced by choices in the "Dream-scene" from Day 1) !

Last edited:

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I think the creator went SJW on the sister's friend there with the kitchen conversation. Visuals are ok, and the models are fantastic, but that bitch comes off wrong base to me and the MC just takes it. No option to tell her off for being a cunt.
I don't know were they're going with this but after that conversation, it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe it's part of the plot or whatnot, thought that was a predictable way of doing it.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I think the creator went SJW on the sister's friend there with the kitchen conversation. Visuals are ok, and the models are fantastic, but that bitch comes off wrong base to me and the MC just takes it. No option to tell her off for being a cunt.
I don't know were they're going with this but after that conversation, it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe it's part of the plot or whatnot, thought that was a predictable way of doing it.
I wouldn't say SJW, but Cassie to me just seems a bit uppity, or obnoxious in a way. Something about her ticks me off. She's one of those people that always has to win the conversation, or be the one with the moral high ground. And she sublty insults, but also flirts and compliments you. She gives off so many mixed feelings, it's just not worth it to a point. I agree, Cassie needs to be put in her place, she judges you instantly, but if you do the same she flips out on you. She steps on MC's toes a little too much, and I wouldn't take it like the MC does.

Edit: Cassie got better after that kitchen scene.

She is interesting tho, and I think it's sometimes a good thing to have a character who pisses you off. Makes the game have more personality. And I mean the good kind of "pissing you off", not the "Hey I'm Erick and I'm here to fuck things up for you." kinda of pissing off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingkong53

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The Naughty Captain I found a continuity error in your dialog. During the Kitchen Scene I chose to look at her ass but didn't like the outcome so went back and chose not to look. Even if you don't look the dialog has her repressing her anger before getting into the conversation about the MC's sister.

I guess I've wandered onto the love path. I enjoyed it. It seems genuinely sweet. I didn't even realize there were multiple paths until I started reading the thread. Just thought was shitty choices and good ones. I'm definitely going to stick with the love route though.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Apparently, when a girl who had been suffering being treated and looked at like a fuckable meat toy by every male during highschool complains about you staring mute at her ass, is the dev being at full SJW mode. When she tells you that you are wrong about thinking your sister is a rotten apple, she's a bitch, and when she makes you realize Eve was being bullied and you and your parents mistreated her and left her alone, Cassie is being a cunt. Well, that human conversation left me with a bittersweet but pleasant taste in my mouth, but I guess it IS disgusting for certain people. So please, please, dev, include an option to tell Cassie to fuck off and make the MC irredeemable so he can die a lone sad virgin.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Everytime someone talks about "Cassie", I'm thinking, it's the MC's sister, (Cassies, I've known have always been blondes), since she (the sister) is a blonde, and "Eve", was the "house-guest", (cause, mostly Eve's were brunettes or redheads :LOL:).

Guess that's why, I went with naming the characters, given the chance :giggle:, so it'd be less confusing (to me).

That's the "down-side" to "default-naming" characters, that players can name in-game. Then when the characters are talked about, (on forum boards) using their "default" names it can be a bit confusing to some (like me:oops:). I'll just have to remember to think, the opposite.;)

Reactions: Exu

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Consider adding an optional walkthrough mode in game, just dub it show hints in options (ie: +Love/+Submission in brackets with appropriate color behind responses), and a gallery/recollection menu. Overall a solid base, storywise a bit generic initial plot, though far from terrible, render quality is great, and love the different facial reactions, though the text response should reflect it a bit more for added clarity.
I'm already thinking of including both the ingame walkthrough and the gallery. =)

Well, that's not completely right, (something else had to have "factored" in, maybe choice of "drink" the MC got ?), I did exactly that, but no "kiss-on-couch", she just "cuddled" up next to the MC, for rest of movie, and just before that, had mentioned the "hug", that happened, in her room after the MC apologized, and said, she'd like more "hugs" in future. (hopefully this leads to the "Love Path", but only the Dev knows):devilish:

The "kiss-on-couch" version, may be a "faster" way to her affections, (but not sure), that lead to "sexing" her quicker, or not, and may lead to the "submissive" path, (Hopefully, . . . :LOL:), or not.

It's hard to know, what choices are "needed" to be made , to get the path you really want, (like the Love Path), instead, of ending up getting another path, that you don't really want, (like say, the "submissive-her" path) :oops:!

So many different out-comes, for just a few different choices ! :unsure:

That's not even, considering, the paths to "conquer" the "Guest" (Love or Submissive), getting mixed into the choices made, and mucking things up, even more o_O !?

And, Is there any path to get "Both"? . . . . . Seems there should be, (evidenced by choices in the "Dream-scene" from Day 1) !
There's a trick to get Eve's kiss scene.
It's triggered by her affection, her curiosity and her jealousy.
You have to kiss Cassie earlier in the living room. Then, when cuddling with Eve, she may tell you that she saw you and Cassie kissing.

The Naughty Captain I found a continuity error in your dialog. During the Kitchen Scene I chose to look at her ass but didn't like the outcome so went back and chose not to look. Even if you don't look the dialog has her repressing her anger before getting into the conversation about the MC's sister.

I guess I've wandered onto the love path. I enjoyed it. It seems genuinely sweet. I didn't even realize there were multiple paths until I started reading the thread. Just thought was shitty choices and good ones. I'm definitely going to stick with the love route though.
Thank you, it'll be corrected in the next version!

So please, please, dev, include an option to tell Cassie to fuck off and make the MC irredeemable so he can die a lone sad virgin.
Well, I may actually consider this option seriously. =)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Exu said:
So please, please, dev, include an option to tell Cassie to fuck off and make the MC irredeemable so he can die a lone sad virgin.
The Naughty Captain - Well, I may actually consider this option seriously. =)

Please . . NO . . . . Don't you think there is already enough choices to sort out, as it is, to try and find the "Path", one wants, with-out bringing in more choices, to more paths o_O !

Except maybe, a "Getting-Both-Girls-As-Lovers" Path . . . . Did I ask about that path before ? :rolleyes:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
There's a trick to get Eve's kiss scene.
It's triggered by her affection, her curiosity and her jealousy.
You have to kiss Cassie earlier in the living room. Then, when cuddling with Eve, she may tell you that she saw you and Cassie kissing.
Yeah, tried that but failed, she (Cassie) stopped the MC before he got close enough, said he'd missed her "mood-tell", and he didn't get a "re-play, cause Eve called them for dinner, so, just went with it, instead of re-loading, (at the time, had no idea, it'd have an adverse-effect on "Eve's" affection :cry:).

I'll try again, choosing "new choices", for the "ones", I think were mistakes, (I'll re-name the the "girls", so I can still do both play-throughs ;) ).

EDITED: for grammar reasons :unsure:.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbjames1112

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
soo... now "childhood friend " is replacing "roomate" that already replace "sister" ??

except that "childhood friend" have no reason to live in the same house as MC and even less to "invite" someone else into a house that technicaly shouldnt be her own.... :/

not a good move imho.
it is only for patreon, there is a patch (this download was prepatched, she is your twin older by 10min).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The Naughty Captain Funny story. When I was naming the characters did the standard name myself bob, when to name the "childhood friend" something, but when I saw her face was like "hmmm no that doesn't fit." So I was thinking about what her name should be and what she looks like, and I thought that she looks like a summer (had recently watched rick and morty trailer so I thought of summer, and went hmm this chick looks like a summer, tbh I would say rick and morty summer doesn't look like a summer more like a wendy, but I digress)

And so I named her summer, the friend Brittney and thought nothing of it.... next thing I know I read the whole "you smell like summer." and was like "uhhh wat." kept playing, then I decided to read the name of the game (I had before but only in short term memory which doesn't last very long, so never really acknowledge it) and went "woah" because it was pretty Meta, having summer smell like summer.

Anyway that is my little story, and imo her cannon name is now summer :p #youcan'tchangemymind
Although I do have a question, was your intention for her name to be summer? if not what is your name for her? or did you always want to leave it to the player?

Anyway good game, keep up the good work. Am liking the whole story aspect that I shall not name because spoiler. and like that there is a wholesome route (don't know if you plan for there to be a non-wholesome route). Also made game made me realise I am a bit too quick to judge XD so this game is quite meta for me, cause I was thinking "hold up bitch, you ain't doing that shi.... O wait... I don't know the full story.... *gets full story* well shit I am an asshole. for thinking that"

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
In the "Overview" : The Brother is "JacK", The Sister is "Eve", and the friend-guest, is "Cassie".
(which to me, is "backwards" for the girls names), but , oh well .

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain - Well, I may actually consider this option seriously. =)

Please . . NO . . . . Don't you think there is already enough choices to sort out, as it is, to try and find the "Path", one wants, with-out bringing in more choices, to more paths o_O !

Except maybe, a "Getting-Both-Girls-As-Lovers" Path . . . . Did I ask about that path before ? :rolleyes:

There's already a "Be an Asshole" path. The idea of pushing it a bit further worth being considered. At least, I'll think about it.

I have plans for some kind of "Harem" path, maybe even two. But it won't happen before Day 4 or 5.

Anyway that is my little story, and imo her cannon name is now summer :p #youcan'tchangemymind
Although I do have a question, was your intention for her name to be summer? if not what is your name for her? or did you always want to leave it to the player?
I never had any intentions to name her Summer, and her default name is Eve. However, I tried to design her so she would make the player think of summer, heat, sun, that kind of thing.
I guess it somehow worked on you.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I myself tweaked the names a bit, so for me Jack is Jared, Eve is Ivy and Cassie is Cassidy. Yeah, yeah... a portent of creativity, that's me. Had I knew The Naughty Captain was french, I'd have given them french names.

I have plans for some kind of "Harem" path, maybe even two. But it won't happen before Day 4 or 5.
That makes me a little sad.
The fact I'll not be able to pursue both them paths during the same playthrough, I mean. :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe this is just me but I don't think I or anyone would just do a 180 and turn into some spineless groveling apologetic worm just because ONE person told me "hey what you heard isn't true". Especially if said person acts in line with the behavior accused of or never tries to clear their name. Of course the person closest to that person would defend them!

This just tanks any enjoyment for me. If you want to prove or show that "hey they're innocent" then do that not just be preachy and throw any character development off kilter.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just a few "corrections" on your "corrections" ;).

"On my way back home, I notice a familiar silhouette (figure) on the sidewalk along the road."
or
"On my way back home, I notice a familiar silhouette (person) on the sidewalk along the road."
"It suits you. But I'm pretty sure that anything will (would) looks good on you." :
or
"It suits you. But I'm pretty sure that anything, will look good on you."

"Your figure is flawless. Every one is (would be) looking at you, not at your swimsuit."
or
"Your figure is flawless. Every one is would (will be) looking at you, not at your swimsuit."
"This is the first time I see her like that (this). I am a bit worried."
or
"This is the first time I see (have seen) her like that (this). I am a bit worried."

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes