4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
V0.3 is not fully compatible with your V0.2 save.
If you want to avoid bugs you should consider starting a new game ;)
Do you have any idea if someone is making a that unofficial patch that we are waiting for?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Is there a way that I'm missing to hide the stat bar in the new update? It's just chilling at the top of the screen, and while it isn't horrible, it is kind of obtrusive.

Reactions: Valeck

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That was pretty good, my one complaint is the text box is a bit too large IMO. It covers like 20% of the screen; I don't recall if it was like that before but it just noticed it now. The top bar doesn't bother me though, it can be useful although there should be a way to hide that if you want to "play blind" and not know the stats.

Besides that, was enjoyable to kick that dude in the balls and Steve is kind of irritating, but also sort of enjoyable as MC's dumb friend. I feel like he'll show up later on, that'll be interesting. Both girls seemed to take the next step too, wonder how they react when they find out you're doing stuff with both.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Is there a way that I'm missing to hide the stat bar in the new update? It's just chilling at the top of the screen, and while it isn't horrible, it is kind of obtrusive.
That was pretty good, my one complaint is the text box is a bit too large IMO. It covers like 20% of the screen; I don't recall if it was like that before but it just noticed it now. The top bar doesn't bother me though, it can be useful although there should be a way to hide that if you want to "play blind" and not know the stats.
I'm going to release a v0.3.5 later this month with a reworked GUI.
The text box and the stat trackers will be smaller.
I haven't included a way to hide the stats tracker yet but thanks to your feedback I'm considering it. ;)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Will this be recurring for every update from now on or is that a one time thing cause you switched something up?
I don't know. I'll try to avoid that kind of situation but I can't promise you it won't happen again.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Some more details about V0.2 V0.3 compatibility :
I've added several new triggers in Day 1 and Day 2. Some of these triggers unlock some important options on Day 3.
If you load a V0.2 save, you shouldn't have any error but you won't have access to some content.
I didn't change any content on Day 1 and Day 2, therefore you can just skip it without fear of missing anything.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I don't know. I'll try to avoid that kind of situation but I can't promise you it won't happen again.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Some more details about V0.2 V0.3 compatibility :
I've added several new triggers in Day 1 and Day 2. Some of these triggers unlock some important options on Day 3.
If you load a V0.2 save, you shouldn't have any error but you won't have access to some content.
I didn't change any content on Day 1 and Day 2, therefore you can just skip it without fear of missing anything.
You really shouldn't do shit like that. Even with the best pre-planning it's common for game devs to have "great ideas" while making a game or having to cut content due to lack of time/money but you're almost always better off saving it all for the next game than taking the time to remake a product especially if you've already released it to the public thus annoying them by devaluing if not completely negating their saves.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes