4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I keep getting an error every time I save now. Just got to the part where that random girl texts you. Help?
I will need a bit more details to understand what's going on. Could you give me the error text ? and what version of the game are you playing ?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yes it is ongoing and the next update is gonna be HUGE. Make sure to follow the captain's patreon or subscribestar, or even to join his merry crew on discord. He gives weekly updates as to where he's at with the game.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Wait when he said:

" I'll split V0.6 into several parts to avoid that 6 month long wait."

Didn´t he meant he next update ? This one that he´s working on it is the 0.5 version. I think it will take at least a month and half to finish :unsure:

You can check his progress in here and every week there is updates. I may be wrong, but The last version was 12 scenes and had a lot of content, if the version 0.5 is gonna have 25 scenes is gonna be HUGE.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Wait when he said:

" I'll split V0.6 into several parts to avoid that 6 month long wait."

Didn´t he meant he next update ? This one that he´s working on it is the 0.5 version. I think it will take at least a month and half to finish :unsure:

You can check his progress in here and every week there is updates. I may be wrong, but The last version was 12 scenes and had a lot of content, if the version 0.5 is gonna have 25 scenes is gonna be HUGE.
Yeah, but he said "to avoid 6 month". So i think this update isn't longer than 6 months.

Here his last patreon post:

Sorry for the late Dev Update, I wanted to finish posing scene 18 before reporting.
Scene 18 has gotten far larger than what I expected. With more than 7000 words and 88 shots, it's the biggest scene of V0.5 for now. Maybe I got carried away a little, but I feel like everything that is said or done in this scene is important, so... I guess it deserved that much. Anyway, it's done and with that scene, V0.5 as passed the 600 renders and 50 k words mark.

Still seven scenes before the release of V0.5.
I'm in crunch mode.

I'm going to switch to coding for a bit and work on scene 15 to 18 so that I can send them to my proofreader. I hope to finish the coding by Monday so that I can quickly go back to writing Scene 19.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 18 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 18 are posed and a few shots from scene 18 are yet to be rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 14 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 6 are proofread.
  • 50 051 words. 5469 lines of script. 611 renders are done, 617 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on coding scene 15 to 18.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!

The Naughty Captain

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
" Jack is 18 years old and has just finished high school by graduating. He has a tense relationship with Eve, his "childhood friend" who seems to have disliked him cordially for a few years. Jack's parents had left town for a week, Eve invites her best friend, Cassie, to join them. They have the house and the pool for them alone. "

Holy cow.

When I was a teenager I had a couple of close female childhood friends (mind you: they were friends, not "Patreon childhood friends" - I have no sisters). Friends since we were toddlers. :sneaky:

Unfortunately, we never had sex - nothing, nada, zich: we never did anything at all - and mostly they never shared me with their best friend! :cry:

Come to think of it, I never met a woman that shared a guy with her friend at all. :unsure:

:giggle:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Unfortunately, we never had sex - nothing, nada, zich: we never did anything at all - and mostly they never shared me with their best friend! :cry:

Come to think of it, I never met a woman that shared a guy with her friend at all. :unsure:
Dude, I feel your pain. Well that is why we can console ourselves with these types of games and dream of what could've been.
Ahhh... To dream of wonderful worlds where the lovelier sex being eager and willing to frolic in fantastic debauchery.

I salute the Captain for opening the window on such a beautiful alternate reality.(y)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Holy cow.

When I was a teenager I had a couple of close female childhood friends (mind you: they were friends, not "Patreon childhood friends" - I have no sisters). Friends since we were toddlers. :sneaky:

:giggle:
Yeah, I guess that's some kind of expectation vs reality situation.
Luckily for us, I don't have to abide by the reasoning of a regular 18-year-old girl. ;)

Dude, I feel your pain. Well that is why we can console ourselves with these types of games and dream of what could've been.
Ahhh... To dream of wonderful worlds where the lovelier sex being eager and willing to frolic in fantastic debauchery.

I salute the Captain for opening the window on such a beautiful alternate reality.(y)
So many doors and windows to open and play with !

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hi Cass :love: ...looking at me, I guess?!

The coding of scenes 15 to 18 went smoothly and everything has been sent to my proofreader.

I've also applied his corrections on scene 7 and 8.

Scene 19 is written. It's 3000 words long. A bit more than I expected. I've already scrapped and rewritten part of it. I'm currently posing it and I've rendered the first shots.

Scene 19 is an "exterior night" scene, taking place by the pool. I've already done a scene like that in V0.3 and I wasn't very happy with the results. This time, I've tried a different solution and I think that it looks better than my first attempts. As always with that kind of situation, isn't really to make a good picture. It's to do it in a reasonable time, as I can't afford to spend 10 hours rendering a single shot.

I've already posed 18 shots. I'll probably do 20 to 30 more to complete the scene.

My objective of the weekend: to finish posing scene 19. After that, I'll code it and send it directly for proofreading. I'll be happy if I can start writing Scene 20 on Monday morning.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes up to Scene 19 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 18 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 18 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 53 135 words. 7836 lines of script. 619 renders are done, 636 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 19.

The Naughty Captain

Last edited:

Evy22

Jul 18, 2020
Hi Cass :love:

The coding of scenes 15 to 18 went smoothly and everything has been sent to my proofreader.

I've also applied his corrections on scene 7 and 8.

Scene 19 is written. It's 3000 words long. A bit more than I expected. I've already scrapped and rewritten part of it. I'm currently posing it and I've rendered the first shots.

Scene 19 is an "exterior night" scene, taking place by the pool. I've already done a scene like that in V0.3 and I wasn't very happy with the results. This time, I've tried a different solution and I think that it looks better than my first attempts. As always with that kind of situation, isn't really to make a good picture. It's to do it in a reasonable time, as I can't afford to spend 10 hours rendering a single shot.

I've already posed 18 shots. I'll probably do 20 to 30 more to complete the scene.

My objective of the weekend: to finish posing scene 19. After that, I'll code it and send it directly for proofreading. I'll be happy if I can start writing Scene 20 on Monday morning.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes up to Scene 19 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 18 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 18 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 53 135 words. 7836 lines of script. 619 renders are done, 636 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 19.

The Naughty Captain
619 renders in 6 months of waiting? :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: Vasilji
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes