4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
:LUL:bruh I'm 100% sure.
I've replayed this more than 40 times already.
I'm well aware of most of the trigger points.

Edit:
Use unren and look into the scripts lol
BUT why in the world shouldn't you kiss Eve if you played her love route ONLY? you'd miss a great scene: why would you miss it?

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
I see now. BUT why would I miss her kissing scene if I pursue her love route only?
Well, the author made it abundantly clear that the you can't always get what you want; in his game as in life.

BUT, what prevented me from even thinking of "don't kiss C. at all" was that if you do, and pursue the EveLove route, you get (I think, if my memory servers me right) a rather convincing and well written dialogue where Eve explains that seeing MC fool around with C. made her realize how invested she is herself and that it might be her last chance or something to that effect...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, the author made it abundantly clear that the you can't always get what you want; in his game as in life.

BUT, what prevented me from even thinking of "don't kiss C. at all" was that if you do, and pursue the EveLove route, you get (I think, if my memory servers me right) a rather convincing and well written dialogue where Eve explains that seeing MC fool around with C. made her realize how invested she is herself and that it might be her last chance or something to that effect...
That's why I think you shouldn't miss the kiss scene if you're doing the Eve love path. I'm only interested in Eve, Cassie is only a friend here: why should I care if she dumps me.

Jul 4, 2018
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.
Came to check if there was a game update and found something just as good. You are a mad man.Thank you and everyone involved in helping with the WT

Reactions: Frim der Wel

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Pal, honestly, I'm totally lost now. Totally.

I am 1000% sure that if you don't kiss Cassie you won't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2. Moreover, I'm 1500% sure that if you don't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2 she will leave your room at the end of day 3 and you will fail her love route.

Please tell us if there are different ways to enter her love route.
wait, so you wrote a walkthrough for the game but are in here making posts like this? go read what you wrote, dude. or fix it i guess. :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
wait, so you wrote a walkthrough for the game but are in here making posts like this? go read what you wrote, dude. or fix it i guess. :unsure:
I told everybody: every feedback is more than welcome. I'm gonna fix what needs to be fixed and properly thank for the advice.

Anyway, I wrote every route scoring as many points as possible and getting every love/sex scene you can get. There is no way I'm writing an Eve love path without the couch kissing scene. So I ain't gonna change anything, 'cause it doesn't need to be fixed.

Why should I write an Eve ONLY love path leaving out that kiss?

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
well, if you care about integrity then the answer is because that's the only eve solo path. that kiss isn't on it and railing against that is just you being obstinate. however, my point was you don't seem to know how eve's love path even begins, which is a pretty glaring issue for a walkthrough to have. bear in mind i haven't looked at it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well, if you care about integrity then the answer is because that's the only eve solo path. that kiss isn't on it and railing against that is just you being obstinate. however, my point was you don't seem to know how eve's love path even begins, which is a pretty glaring issue for a walkthrough to have. bear in mind i haven't looked at it.
You enter when you apologize. Then you have to make key choices in order to stay into it.

Please have a look at it. I told you: every feedback is more than welcome.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
You enter when you apologize. Then you have to make key choices in order to stay into it.
right, so you do know, but i'm 1500% certain you either haven't played eve's solo love route or your memory is failing you. you're really hung up on this kiss which doesn't and can't happen on it. you're arguing with what is hard coded. it's fair to disagree with it only happening on the three-way route (even though the logic is sound: she only kisses you in response to seeing you kiss cassie) because you want to mack on eve some more, but facts are facts buddy. walkthroughs aren't op-eds.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
right, so you do know, but i'm 1500% certain you either haven't played eve's solo love route or your memory is failing you. you're really hung up on this kiss which doesn't and can't happen on it. you're arguing with what is hard coded. it's fair to disagree with it only happening on the three-way route because you want to mack on eve some more, but facts are facts buddy. walkthroughs aren't op-eds.
Dude, I told you: please, have a look at it and leave some feedback. I will release a revised version in the upcoming weeks.

And no, I didn't unren it and checked the code.

I just played the game and followed every route/subroute. Most of the times with/without some differences. I played every route sniffing/without sniffing the panties, for example. Telling the girls/without telling the girls that I met Kelly. Meeting/without meeting Kelly. Shaking hands with the asshole and smashing his face/without shaking hands... and so on.

You know, I wrote this walkthrough because I thought that an in-depth walkthrough would have encouraged more and more people to play such a complex and beautiful visual novel.

Do you think I did a poor job without even checking it? fine with me.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Dude, I told you: please, have a look at it and leave some feedback. I will release a revised version in the upcoming weeks.
i don't use walkthroughs so i'm not interested, and i haven't been attempting to criticise yours. i've been commenting on your posts in this thread and your seeming ignorance about this particular scene and why it does and doesn't happen, such as:
Moreover, I'm 1500% sure that if you don't kiss Eve on the couch at day 2 she will leave your room at the end of day 3 and you will fail her love route.

Please tell us if there are different ways to enter her love route.
BUT why in the world shouldn't you kiss Eve if you played her love route ONLY? you'd miss a great scene: why would you miss it?
There is no way I'm writing an Eve love path without the couch kissing scene. So I ain't gonna change anything, 'cause it doesn't need to be fixed.

your questions have been answered by the dev himself and others. if you're gonna fix your walkthrough then fine, good for you. hope it's useful to others. but your stubborness on this matter has been silly and amusing.

favkyou6129

Sep 2, 2020
Hello guys
Can I ask for some spoiler, please? The game looks interesting but the warning got me worried. What is disturbing in this game? The more details the better. Thank you

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.
Thank you for the walkthrough. Please correct it by adding in the beginning and at the beginning of the 3rd day that it's crucial (in order to avoid early bad ending) on the Eve + Cassie path to choose to speak with Cassie in the shop (3rd day). Otherwise you wouldn't have the choice "I’ll tell you everything" in the morning of Day 5.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you for the walkthrough. Please correct it by adding in the beginning and at the beginning of the 3rd day that it's crucial (in order to avoid early bad ending) on the Eve + Cassie path to choose to speak with Cassie in the shop (3rd day). Otherwise you wouldn't have the choice "I’ll tell you everything" in the morning of Day 5.
But don't you only need 65 points with Cassie now? When the new chapter came out it was indispensable to follow Cassie, but if the points are only those, you get them without the need to follow her in the store.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes