4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
this video would be good at Cassie DOM.
what video are you watching?
A rock band I like. Rammstein
she watches
"hmm this gave me a good idea for your ass, mister" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
skip at 3,42 to understand

• Haha
Reactions: Tysonator2000

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you're playing v0.5 then the requirement is 70+ affection points for both Cassie and Eve
It was reduced to 67 affection points in v0.5.5.

Also, you need to trigger a bunch of other stuff to get the throuple scenes

Well, yes BUT no.

There are a few KEY choices that will unlock/lock each route. Being "locked out" of a love/sub/dom route and reaching the early bad end aren't the same thing.

I think I will play the whole 0.55 update from scratch and write a full walkthrough guide in the upcoming days.

It deserves the effort. (y)(y)

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #81

I haven't made much progress this week.
I started by upgrading all my female cast to a new generation of 3D model, which is mainly supposed to help to craft more natural-looking expressions. And it works. I have to experiment and train a bit more before I can be efficient with this new tool but I'm pretty happy with the results. The faces are less rigid and the expressions gain a lot in subtility and finesse. That being said it wasn't that easy to convert my characters and I still have a few technical difficulties. But it should be ok, I think I can deal with it. I still have to convert the male cast. I'll take care of that this weekend.

Posing Scene 1.
I have posed about 30 shots so far, the whole of Scene 1. Half of which have already been rendered. As usual, I rewrote some parts of the script while posing. I like what I came up with.

Some changes in my workflow.
So far, post-processing the renders was the last thing I took care of and it represented only a couple of days at the end of the development process, pretty much the last step before the release. It was a scene by scene process and I was merely adding a bit of contrast to the images.
I'm going to move that step up in my process chain and work on the renders as soon as a scene is fully complete. While working on the previous release, with post-processing being the last step, I ended up finding problems in renders and I didn't have enough time to rerender everything that should have been. I hope to avoid that kind of mishaps in the future.

About image quality.
I also hope to up the global quality of my renders a bit. Working on the lights and overall quality of the renders themselves is the first step toward that goal but I'm also going to rethink the way I do my post-processing. I don't want to go crazy either but I've been trying different things this week and I think I can do better than just "tweaking the contrast". However, that means going from a scene by scene approach to a render by render process and I'll spend way more time on post-processing than what I actually do.
More on that in the "preview render" post I'll put online tomorrow, with a couple of shots from Scene 1, and probably some spoilers.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 1 will contain 14 scenes.
  • Scenes 1 and 2 are written.
  • Scene 1 is posed.
  • 4998 words, 31 shots are posed, 16 are rendered.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 2.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mind you, I've just started writing the walkthrough. :sneaky:

Anyway, this weekend is busy, 'cause there are football matches on TV :whistle::whistle: . So, you just have to wait a few days...

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Well... So I've finished the current update. I'll try to wait a bit more for the review, but so far I can say this has become one of my favorites right away. The characters, their thoughts, their troubles, they all seem so genuine to me that, for the first time, I feel kinda uncomfortable with the incest kink (and believe me, I've gone through quite a lot of these games by now). I really feel I'm doing something wrong, here.

I decided to go with Eve without knowing what to expect, but I'm thinking about giving it another try with Cassie, because their relationship might unsettle me a bit less. I'm worried about Eve's wellbeing in that case, though...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I decided to go with Eve without knowing what to expect, but I'm thinking about giving it another try with Cassie, because their relationship might unsettle me a bit less. I'm worried about Eve's wellbeing in that case, though...
Don't worry... just play your cards wisely:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, this is my opinion of course, but...

I just want to tell a few words to anyone who pursued Eve/Cassie only:

guys, playing this game is like ordering steak & chips/french fries: you can do whatever you want with them... BUT you're supposed to eat them both, you know :sneaky: :sneaky:.

Kelly? she's the salad, I guess :whistle:

Reactions: Droftaw

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've got a question for The Naughty Captain:

When I played 0.5 I was able to pursue an Eve love + Cassie dom route.

Now, when I play 0.55 I can't trigger it anymore:
Did you change anything?

:unsure::unsure:

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I've got a question for The Naughty Captain:

When I played 0.5 I was able to pursue an Eve love + Cassie dom route.

Now, when I play 0.55 I can't trigger it anymore:
Did you change anything?

:unsure::unsure:
Eve only kisses you on the couch if you kissed Cassie before
She does this cause of jealously

Don't worry you can still play cass dom + eve love route
Eve will come to your room at the end of day 3

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Has anyone come across a walkthrough guide? I really want to look at all the endings, and first of all, of course, "love for three" if there is one of course. It seems that I tried to do everything well, but the ending turned out to be just awful (
Don't worry... just wait for a few days. I'm in the middle of it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Eve only kisses you on the couch if you kissed Cassie before
She does this cause of jealously

Don't worry you can still play cass dom + eve love route
Eve will come to your room at the end of day 3
Well...

She comes, but she leaves because I'm missing the "wait" option: I can only ask her "are you sure you don't need anything?". So she leaves and I fail her path.

I have 29 Eve Aff points when she enters. So, WTF am I doing wrong?

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Well...

She comes, but she leaves because I'm missing the "wait" option: I can only ask her "are you sure you don't need anything?". So she leaves and I fail her path.

I have 29 Eve Aff points when she enters. So, WTF am I doing wrong?
this never happened with me
:unsure:probably not enough aff points
lemme check

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.

-------------

EDIT: since the Author reworked some scenes in the early days, my walkthrough is OUTDATED and some routes ARE WRONG. I'm working on it, guys. Just wait for a few days.

------------

I just did it! UPDATED TO 0.63 now!!!

enjoy!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

Good job mate
You should report it so the mods can add it to the OP

Reactions: Among Us

emigrate2230

Feb 5, 2021
So, pals,

I just want to add this:

you are an AVENGER (in my eyes this is the biggest form of compliment)

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes