4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve hard sub + Cassie dom
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie dom
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.
I thought there was 3 variations of the asshole path, one where you don't shake Luke's hand when he come to the house and talk with Eve (I call it the Redemption path), one where you shake hand and have regrets later and go "undercover" (Moronic Hero) and the full Evil Asshole. Are Redemption and Moronic Hero basically the same path?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A few things were brought up in this update that will be happening after the end of the in-game week, and I wonder if we might get an epilogue to this story, one where the MC will have dinner with Cassie and her Dad, where he'll meet up with Steve and his crazy new girlfriend, and will end with the MC, Cassie, and Eve going on that trip together.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I made 2 saves while playing the dual love route: 1. Kelly affection max points (25: meet her, tell the girls you met her, then scoring all of her points in day 5); 2. Kelly min points (don't meet her, tell the girls about it, don't score her point in day 5).
I have just the same save love route as you: 1 - Kelly affection max points 25

Reactions: GodFvcker

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Summer Scent [v0.5] with OscarSix mod and incest patch
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Are there any plans for Eve love + Cassie love + Kelly? :love:
I think Kelly deserves be forgiven and to be loved and hopefully there will be a good ending for her mom :cry:
and fuck her father... piece of shit :mad:
Nope.
And I won't say more :p

I thought there was 3 variations of the asshole path, one where you don't shake Luke's hand when he come to the house and talk with Eve (I call it the Redemption path), one where you shake hand and have regrets later and go "undercover" (Moronic Hero) and the full Evil Asshole. Are Redemption and Moronic Hero basically the same path?

Yes and no. The "redemption" path essentially returns to the neutral path. The Moronic Hero is a different path that also includes some form of redemption (and a hug).

Reactions: NeimadFR

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
I have the feeling that

- Kelly means big troubles in the near future, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in order to avoid them: should I raise her AF points? should I keep them low?

- the asshole path is a big minefield with many soon to be bad consequences.
I honestly feel the complete opposite going off the bad ending from the Love/Love path........the dev has said previously that all the characters motivations remain the same regardless of which path you are on. Each path only shows a different perspective, which is why it is recommend to play each route. I think we were made to question Kelly's motives on earlier updates, however we have now been shown how much Kelly cares for the MC on the bad ending.

The one thing i would say about Kelly, i dont think there is any possibility of romancing her if you are any way involved with Cassie or Eve. sub/dom or throuple (Sorry to disappoint the harem fans)

The asshole path will have some big consequences i agree, I'm expecting another appearance from Mr Castle on that route

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well, that sucks i did everything as suggested for this and the third option of choose none is greyed out .-.
Like i said if you did the right choices and talk to Cassie in the Lingerie Store the third option should be there
screenshot0001.png

Note: i'm only in the love path for all the characters, and i did start a new game.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve hard sub + Cassie dom
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie dom
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.
Fans by the end of the game:
images.jpeg-10.jpg

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Lol no romance in that path, just pure asshole
How to play:
Don't apologize to Eve
Steal panties
Don't apologize while messaging Eve
Join forces with the evil twins etc
and what's Moronic Hero all about? how to get that? I am not into NTR and sharing girls so won't let those twins have girls .

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have trouble understanding the reference but in anyway, answering would be spoiling so ... I won't tell.
brock allen turner raped an unconcious girl and his papa got him out of jail and still complained about "5 minutes" ruining the boy's whole future. and the MC is clearly in the wrong the whole time on the hate path, just like incels are incapable of understanding why theyre shitheads.

Reactions: pootin

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
and what's Moronic Hero all about? how to get that?
I think moronic hero is the path where you are initially asshole (dont apologize/steal panties) but at the end of day 4 you get together with Eve(not romantically)

Haven't played this path yet (in this update) so I don't know how the story progresses further

I am not into NTR and sharing girls so won't let those twins have girls .
Don't do the asshole path then (or don't do it in general, cuz fuck asshole path)
Based on scene 7(bad ending), I think this path will have the darkest content
Do the other paths like sub/love/dom

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Honestly, I'll probably rerender it any way.
I'm seriously thinking about slowly remaking every render of the game.
That could be a good occasion to add a couple of bedside lamp to give a bit more light to night scenes.
Have you thought about adding a voice cast?

If yes, I want to pitch an idea where you maybe can find someone.
Just browse the major camgirl sites like CB, MFC and others.
There are a lot of native english speaking girls with great and unique voices.
Often they have great microphones and a dirty mind too.
I guess a lot of them even would not have a problem with roleplaying the incest storyline.
They won't be total cheap, but not as expensive as a professional voice actress.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

I guess a lot of them even would not have a problem with roleplaying the incest storyline.
They won't be total cheap, but not as expensive as a professional voice actress.
aaand wth "If not?" has gone? (wtf, apart from a few va addicts, need va in this, or many other games, anyway)
Or "if not" is not an option at all, due to low score/number of anti-va points in this thread so far :unsure:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
brock allen turner raped an unconcious girl and his papa got him out of jail and still complained about "5 minutes" ruining the boy's whole future. and the MC is clearly in the wrong the whole time on the hate path, just like incels are incapable of understanding why theyre shitheads.
A true gentleman then.
We can probably compare that to the evil asshole path.
I can tell you if he will completely go down that path or not. It would be spoiling the story.

I thought about it but I don't think I'll add any voices.
I'll work on adding music for sure, maybe some limited sound effect. But no voice. At least for now.

Reactions: Abhai

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
aaand wth "If not?" has gone? (wtf, apart from a few va addicts, need va in this, or many other games, anyway)
Or "if not" is not an option at all, due to low score/number of anti-va points in this thread so far :unsure:
I can understand if you have problems with that.
"Echoes of Lust" added voices two updates ago and I really didn't like one of the main girls voices and there only was an option to turn them all off or on.
I asked the developer if he could add an individual on/off option and he did with the next update.

This way people aren't forced to hear the voices, but if people want to, they can.

I thought about it but I don't think I'll add any voices.
I'll work on adding music for sure, maybe some limited sound effect. But no voice. At least for now.
Not that your game isn't good already with its content, but it would help you further to stand out of the many other games.
You wouldn't be the only one, because some other games did it too already, but there arent a lot at the moment.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...but it would help you further to stand out of the many other games.
You wouldn't be the only one, because some other games did it too already, but there arent a lot at the moment.
im not sure if that "standing out of the others" really is the worth of its price in this case.
for part-time and small devs (probably more than 95% of all devs) adding va is a pure luxury.
even more as it could be really tricky, as you have mentioned.
besides, unless names/relations arent fixed (and that is rarely done nowadays, and 99% of players hate that) that hardly can be done properly...otherwise it would be silly to hear terms as "player" "female friend" "gf" or some pronouns, complete avoidance or so, instead of intended names and lines.
ss, i dont see it, at the current developing state, as a thing that can improve any game at all, apart from that "standing out of others" part.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes