4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I gotta say you truly are a great and suspenseful written, there's so little fluff bullshit text or dialogue that you are immersed the entire time into the story. The love route with Eve was beyond wholesome and comfy and feels like truly real relationship, you just want to protect that smile. Also Cassies dommie tendency was very welcome reveal, it suits and explains her ladylike eccentric personality.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I gotta say you truly are a great and suspenseful written, there's so little fluff bullshit text or dialogue that you are immersed the entire time into the story. The love route with Eve was beyond wholesome and comfy and feels like truly real relationship, you just want to protect that smile. Also Cassies dommie tendency was very welcome reveal, it suits and explains her ladylike eccentric personality.
Thank you.
I hope future updates will please you as well ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good, 3 months, 3updates, nice renders, interesting characters dynamics and most importantly we can have some action with best girl already.
Keep the good work.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, i had some time and made a walkthrough so far. If you find any mistakes, please inform me and i would update it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to follow your walkthrough and I have 1 more point for the sister and 1 less point for the GF.

I have 56 for sister and 36 for GF but walkthrough says it should be 55 and 37. +1 -1.jpg SummerScent 2019-12-26 16-41-38-84.jpg

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Very enjoyable romp. Looking forward to more and patreon +1. Question for others who played.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I was like bichy sister submissive route? cool....wait...oh no...ah fuck mc/me is a bastard...i am a terrible brother...restart, love path.
Haha same here. MC was way too mean on the submission path. Can't do that to sweet, poor Eve. Let's see if there is a little bit of submission on love path too.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Heya !

Summer Scent V0.3.5 is now available for level 2 supporters.

You will find the links in .

As said in my previous Dev Update, there is no new content in V0.3.5. This update is mainly about a reworked GUI.

Here is the changelog again :

V0.3.5 Changelog :

• New GUI. I tried to make something clean and sober while still aiming for a bit of personality.
  • The gallery. I couldn't make renpy default gallery system to work properly. So I coded my own. You will have to replay the game to unlock images.
  • Bug corrections. Some undefined variables are now defined, some badly indented blocks are now in their correct place.
  • I've found and corrected the bug that was preventing me from generating translation files. So I can now seriously think about internationalization. Maybe a french version in a future update?

About V0.4 :

This week hasn't been as productive as I hoped it to be but I worked on V0.4.

• I reworked the outline of Day 4 to include new ideas.
  • I assembled the master bedroom (in which Cassie is sleeping.). It's complete and ready to be used in renders.
  • I reworked Cassie's eyes. In previous renders, I used a custom shader for her eyes. Sometimes it looked great, and sometimes not so good. I finally gave her new eyes to solve the problem.
  • Scene 1 is written, I'm currently working on the renders.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a happy new year with a bit of advance.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Haha same here. MC was way too mean on the submission path. Can't do that to sweet, poor Eve. Let's see if there is a little bit of submission on love path too.
Too mean you say? Yeah kinda but also kinda not. Thats why its an interesting path im playing alongside the love one.

If you think that was mean then you shouldnt go the hate path. Thats were he really is mean and kinda rapey ^^

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What's the difference between the routes ? I'm doing love both but wondering what I'm missing if I went submissive or love for only one of them, or for some reason the hate route. Like is there fetishes on the other routes exclusively ? Thanks.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
What's the difference between the routes ? I'm doing love both but wondering what I'm missing if I went submissive or love for only one of them, or for some reason the hate route. Like is there fetishes on the other routes exclusively ? Thanks.
Some fetishes will be shared and some will be exclusive to some routes.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes