4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The points requirement may be a bit too thight. I will probably loosen it a bit. You need 70 points with both girls at the moment, I'll probably take it down to 67, maybe 65.
No reason why the requirements for both girls have to be the same either. Since it seems that Eve points are easier to come by than Cassie points, you could probably easily get away with raising Eve's threshold while lowering Cassie's a bit.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I designed the game to be played as a whole. If you play only one path, you will get only one point of view, one side of the story. With many elements missing, it is supposed to be confusing and surprising. It's intended.If you play the other available paths, you will understand the motivations of the two psychos, just as you will understand the "dom tendancies" of Cassie, or how confused and lost she really is.
Given that was your intent, well done then. I understood the motivations but have never been a fan of surprise twists and massive tonal shifts so it just isn't my cup of tea then. Still appreciate your writing skills overall. :)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Very nice update :)
Now... I wish there was a detailed walkthrough in order to see all the renders :) It's a shame to miss some of those.
Oh well... I guess I will try to find all randers by myself... It's very time consuming tho... I guess I will do it... tomorrow... :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
No reason why the requirements for both girls have to be the same either. Since it seems that Eve points are easier to come by than Cassie points, you could probably easily get away with raising Eve's threshold while lowering Cassie's a bit.
I missed part of his reply on that one.
I think he only need to lower Cassie's one (or increase her points gained through the game, either would work ok really).
I don't recall having a game with Sis under 70, except on the sissub paths, but that makes sense there *grabs nipple clamps*.

Thinking about it, I don't recall anywhere near as much +3 with Cassie than with Sis, unless you become her bitch. Changing a couple of +1 to +3 for Cassie, would probably fix the issue to be honest.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
How many endings are currently complete?

Edit: first playthrough:
View attachment 1005229
The end result was depressing.

There is an avoidable bad end on the Dual Love Path.
Aside from that the story continues.

Oh of course, it is possible. But, without knowing the inner out of the points and choices, and making choices you might not want to do, it might make it very tight, or near impossible for new people to do is all I'm saying :) Considering what happens if you fail, this might make a few people, rather unhappy.
On the plus side, there's a nicely written game with shit load of choices, and scenes.
On the minus side, if you fail by even one point, you'll have to redo the entire thing from scratch, counting points instead of enjoying the game.
Don't get me wrong, being punished for failing, is understandable, and fine. But since we're talking about a game over very late in the game, with next to no way to correct it without redoing a full play through, it might just be a "bit too much".

I mean the choices where you loose points, might not actually be bad or jerk choices (some will give you 1 instead of 2 or 3 on the other available choice(s) for example). So a player might be doing "good" choices all the way through, and still end up with the bad end. That is probably the main issue we have, is that quite a few choices are not actually bad or negative, but simply give you less points (not to mention the choices removing points, but enabling a gain on other points later on.)
We can agree that at least I should put a warning about important choices in the game.
While I was working on the lingeri shop scene, one year ago, I didn't want to spoil something that wasn't yet in the game and wouldn't happen before one year later.
I'll have to find a way to show when a choice is "decisive."

True.
Eve requirements are easily reached, yes.
The real test is Cassie's affection.

Given that was your intent, well done then. I understood the motivations but have never been a fan of surprise twists and massive tonal shifts so it just isn't my cup of tea then. Still appreciate your writing skills overall. :)
Hé, Thank you :p

Very nice update :)
Now... I wish there was a detailed walkthrough in order to see all the renders :) It's a shame to miss some of those.
Oh well... I guess I will try to find all randers by myself... It's very time consuming tho... I guess I will do it... tomorrow... :ROFLMAO:
As I already said in a previous post, OscarSix is working on a WT mod.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
We can agree that at least I should put a warning about important choices in the game.
While I was working on the lingeri shop scene, one year ago, I didn't want to spoil something that wasn't yet in the game and wouldn't happen before one year later.
I'll have to find a way to show when a choice is "decisive."
I think there are only three of those right? Of which only 1+1 are "needed" to avoid spoiling anything for whoever might not understand there :)

I'm not sure a "warning" per say is needed. That's immersion breaking in my opinion.
But, a MC "thinking" hint maybe?
Like what you did during the evening scene when "I think she had more to say." That steered me in the right direction, without being an actual immersion breaking warning.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I had this game on my list of games to play for some time because from the overview and the tags it seemed like a nice get both girls if you make the right decisions story but after reading the last few pages it goes straight to trash pile.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I had this game on my list of games to play for some time because from the overview and the tags it seemed like a nice get both girls if you make the right decisions story but after reading the last few pages it goes straight to trash pile.
Don't do that :)
It's still pretty damn good. There's just a little "balancing issue" at the moment.
I suggest you wait a bit longer, for either the WT, or for the Captain to do some tweaks, honestly, the bad ending set aside, it's a damn good update with lot of sexy stuff :)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I think there are only three of those right? Of which only 1+1 are "needed" to avoid spoiling anything for whoever might not understand there :)

I'm not sure a "warning" per say is needed. That's immersion breaking in my opinion.
But, a MC "thinking" hint maybe?
Like what you did during the evening scene when "I think she had more to say." That steered me in the right direction, without being an actual immersion breaking warning.

I need to think about it.
I would prefer something more visual, like a different colour for the choices.
Or maybe a notification.
The "thinking" hint is nice but I fear that it would be a bit too subtle for some.

It's your choice!
However I fail to understand what motivates it.
You get to be with both girls if you make the right choices, you get a bad end if you do the bad choices.
Is that what upset you ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Really good update, I like Michelle a lot (my main playthrough is on domme Michelle route), but her desire to stuff dildos in MC's anus is not at all erotic to me [I love femdom, but I always hated strap-ons], so at the end of the day/update I was left with a rather lukewarm feelings regarding this particular aspect of the game (I'll try other routes later, so it may change for the better for me). I liked the scene in MC's room though, and I'm curious how this relationship will progress and when they'll finally reveal it to others. The overall plot was ok, dialogues are always good, Kelly is a nice addition, I find her more attractive than Michelle (who is to me the least attractive girl here tbh), but Michelle's personality wins me easily. So, all in all, thanks for another solid update.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Someone needs to update the walkthrough mod immediately so that i know the exact choices i need to make for both girls.
There's no way i'm playing it blind to risk another absolutely abysmal dark path as that last path.
or find me the Unren variables so i can edit the points myself

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I need to think about it.
I would prefer something more visual, like a different colour for the choices.
Or maybe a notification.
The "thinking" hint is nice but I fear that it would be a bit too subtle for some.
If they miss a thinking hint, they're not reading, at which point, they deserve what's coming :D I mean, the ones I saw so far, were pretty damn obvious.
If you end up making it TOO obvious, then the other choice(s) are no longer needed really. I mean, IF a choice is labelled as critical, nobody in their right mind will pick the other(s), that's what we get/use the WT mods for (coming soon©.)
I mean, my suggestions were certainly NOT intended to make you rethink the way you tell your story. On the other hand, people making bad decisions, need to get what's coming to them :).
Striking the right balance is hard :)

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes