4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

aenneak

Mar 5, 2020
Should the save name automaticly change when advancing days? Playing the new version and in Day 2 it still suggests "Day One - Neutral". Or maybe need to reach further.

edit. Just needed to reach further, after Day 3 it is fine.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Should the save name automaticly change when advancing days? Playing the new version and in Day 2 it still suggests "Day One - Neutral". Or maybe need to reach further.

edit. Just needed to reach further, after Day 3 it is fine.
Thank you for the feedback That's a bug that will be corrected in the next update.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Why the tag rape if this kind of stuff is forbidden EVERYWHERE???
i wonder where this EVERYWHERE is cause not even patreon bats an eye at it and they go nazi over a bunch of non-vanilla content, and f95 certainly dont give a crap about it no matter how light or hard it is

Reactions: darksorrow

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
what kinda rape we talkin
so far it was only implied rape, but I don't know if anything was added in 0.6.2 about it, the "dark/di*k" path does seem like its leading towards a rape route (I hope it does lol)

Edit: my bad, I just remembered there is one scene where MC forces his "sister", but he gets stopped mid-job by her friend if I remember correctly

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Based on the public patreon posts ...

The quick sum up :
Day 6 Part 2 contains 8 scenes (Scenes 11 to 18).
28 725 words, 9158 lines of code. 893 shots are posed, rendered, post-processed and exported.

If there is a more detailed changelog, please post it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer Scent [v0.6.2] [The Naughty Captain] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,17 GB / 327 MB - SummerScent-0.6.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,15 GB / 309 MB - SummerScent-0.6.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well ... i liked the game upto this update .... good luck with it .... i can't stand this type of confusing game .... it fucks with my head to much :rolleyes:o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes