Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sadly, I'm not that deep into renpy or python at all. But doesn't sound encouraging. But I'm also a patient man, if I have to wait a few days, then so be it, there is plenty to keep me entertained. But I'm also happy to read updates you give us, Sancho, even if I understand just the minimum.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It would be awesome, but only if you don't feel pressured and it doesn't make to much work. IMO it should always be in reason. But thank you for taking a look at it. I like it, that you're open to reasonable requests and suggestions.
Is the mod still works with incest patch? Or should I wait for the incest feature Sancho plans to add to the mod?
Have just installed SanchoMod to an ipatched game and it seems to have disabled the patch, there is greyed out option for patch which is not selectable. Hopefully Sancho1969 can clarify.
NOOO!!!! Not regex??!!:eek:

BAM!!!! Character renaming and iPatch all in one (yes, I named her "Bertha" for the testing :ROFLMAO: :

If the patch file is not installed then the iPatch toggle is disabled (doesn't really matter but why have a functional button if it's not going to work?):
1658620377218.png

I had to butcher the shit out of my code though...I don't like the functions but I've something that works and can be toggled. I just have some serious code cleanup to do... ugh. It's almost whiskey time...

This only works if the "patch" file is installed otherwise it doesn't work (I have no intention of maintaining that file, it's not mine). If the file exists then the iPatch toggle will be available in the MiniMenu (On by default as requested). Any dialogue with character names takes priority and changed first.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Toggle code done (added pics with the red arrows point at the MiniMenu in the above post).

I've got several folks messaging me right now so I'm having to stop and answer them so please be patient. I should have no problem getting this feature out today though (as long as I can cleanup all this damn code).

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (New Feature Add)

Changelog:
  • Added toggled iPatch to the MiniMenu (you must install the patch file from the VN's OP link, I have no intention of keeping that file up to date as it's not my creation).
  • Minor tweaks
Go get you some.

Aug 28, 2017
Good morning,

I'll explain since you're getting your info directly from the dev's changelog. There aren't 8 new lewd scenes. There's 3 mini-lewds plus a (not really lewd) foot-fetish mini.... but none are full scenes, not even close. Here's the breakdown (forget the info on the VN's OP, the "8" scenes refer to "changes in physical location of the characters" and some are shared across the board or some paths have "2 scenes" as the dev counted them but are really just 1 longer scene:
  • Actual full "scenes" per path at start of Day6-Part2 splitting (all of the following are non-lewdalthough MoronicHero has a "foot fetish type scene... kinda"):
    • EvilAsshole Path: 1 "scene" + "ending scene"
    • PychoticKnight Path: 2 "scenes" + "ending scene"
    • MoronicHero Path: 2 "scenes" + "ending scene"
    • DualLove Path: 1 "scene" + "ending scene"
    • "Others" Paths: 1 "scene" + "ending scene"
  • Where the "mini-lewds" occur (ending scene):
    • SisLove Path: Eve kiss / topless (borderline lewd, basically it isn't imho)
    • DualDom Path: Eve dom MC (semi-lewd.. kind of, sort of... debatable)
    • SisHardSub Path: Eve sub (most lewd of the minis, definitely a lewd but extremely short scene)
Now, if you play the update you'll see that none of the 3 mini-lewds really qualify as gallery material (they are simply way too short). The only option I was left with was combining them but it doesn't make much sense as far as story goes so I left it be for the time being. With that said, If folks REALLY want, I can make a "Restaurant Mini 3-Scene" which would be a mashup of the 3 minis into one scene... but just remember that it's "flow" won't make plot/story sense.

Mentions for those who might be interested in the above info: Victarion000 Kevinlolz Agent York Morgan easygg Piat84 Dend82
Thanks for the info and for your dedication.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit....

SanchoMod Update (Critical)

Changelog:
  • Fixed issue with "missing" images. I fucked up, they aren't missing. Issue resolved.
Re-download the mod, reinstall overwriting when prompted, done.

Apologies and regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is quite embarrassing. Please accept my apologies as y'all know I'm usually always fuck-up free. Sure there's a rare bug now and again but I don't have a track record of completely forgetting to put some original files back in. I'm still not sure how my process didn't catch the fubar before release but I assure you I will revise my SOP to minimize the odds of this happening again to an even greater minimum.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
No need to apologize, you're only human. Your mods are consistently the best I've used for various games, always fast and quality updates.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I already reinstalled the mod and downloaded the patch, I put it all together in the game folder, but the patch option in the mod still appears disabled Screenshot_20220724-030722_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20220724-031124_My Files.jpg

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
SanchoMod Update (New Feature Add)

Changelog:
  • Added toggled iPatch to the MiniMenu (you must install the patch file from the VN's OP link, I have no intention of keeping that file up to date as it's not my creation).
  • Minor tweaks
Go get you some.
Works like a charm until now. I let you know, if I encounter a bug. I'm very grateful for your work. And I appriciate that you took your time to implement the toggle option for the patch. I wish you a good rest weekend.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm going to tell all you folks right now. If all the badass overly-complicated code I wrote for this update isn't JenMistress approved I'm fucking toast. Y'all better defend me if she doesn't like the changes damnit! :ROFLMAO:
You needed worry about those coming to your aid, as I do approve. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Only thing was the missing pics, but I see you fixed that, otherwise, got up to the caught up with the Dev point just fine. Also, liked the name change you added. Now I can go back to giving them the names I had before, Eve being Liz, and Cassie being Roxy again, named after a couple of old friends of mine. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you all for your understanding. I changed a ton of code and even though I dropped the ball a bit it looks like we got everything back on track with requested features that folks wanted. I likely wouldn't have done this for another title, I really wanted to do something special for this update regardless of it's length since it is a favorite VN for many folks including myself.

I will guarantee you'll continue to see mutations of these features slowly introduced in my other mods. The amount of work that's proven to produce stable and non-destructive new features is an easy layup to place then in other select titles.

Now I just have to see if I can beat the dev in introducing the route selection playthrough options as it seems he's fixing to introduce a semi-walkthrough mod incorporated into the title himself. I'll likely be balancing "features" the dev introduces with the mod's similar to how I have to handle Uni Of Problems. We'll see.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I already reinstalled the mod and downloaded the patch, I put it all together in the game folder, but the patch option in the mod still appears disabled View attachment 1943167 View attachment 1943168
Wow bud, that's one big-ass white screenshot. I see you're mobile but you can still attach screenshots then choose "thumbnail" at the bottom which will place a small image holder in the post and when folks click/press it will automatically enlarge. The button (as shown below) becomes available as soon as you paste the image inside the post. It's a small extra effort but help folks like me from being blinded and sunburnt that have 4k multi-monitor setups... those huge white images become the brightness comparable to the brightness of welding flashes. Just lettin' you know. Regards.

1658670697278.png

Reactions: Dogorti

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Got an error, not sure if it's related to the game or the mod but if someone can tell me how to fix it, it would be appreciated.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got an error, not sure if it's related to the game or the mod but if someone can tell me how to fix it, it would be appreciated.
1) You don't have the mod installed (otherwise it would be v0.6.2 code).
2) You are not playing v0.6.2, you're playing v0.6.1
3) I have no idea what your total installation is or what you've done.

Provide more info on what you've done and what you're trying to do.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes