Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Good evening bud. Well, mysterious paths are just that... they aren't known from the code yet but I reckon I've discovered one of the three that I elaborated a bit on the post here. In regards to the "best path", that's so completely individual. Personally I like Kelly (for what she has possibly become as an individual) and Eve (because science requires her to be completely researched :p). I'm not a fan of Cassie. I understand why she's a major character but I personally choose to keep her at bay. But these are simply my personal tastes and have nothing to do with anything at the end of the day. There's no one better path than another except for specific Player preferences. In any case the code is obviously not complete so I really can't answer the remaining paths. TBH Kelly's path isn't firmly set yet. There's a layup in the code that's obvious but the actual pathing variable has yet to be set (it's introduced and already inside the mod's code though).

Now, to your point of " I really like Kelly but not sure its worth giving up Eve and Cassie for it " - I think (I need to confirm) that it might be possible to obtain the Kelly pathing and have Eve as a HardSub. Don't take this as gospel yet though, I've had a bit to drink and I need to fully check it out... but I really hope that's an option (again, for me personally).

Forget what I think, who's your fav LI? Regards.
I mean, it is really hard to not love Eve. The way MC treats her on the Sublove route strikes a powerful cord in me, the way he protects and takes care of his "Princess" reminds me of my relationship with an ex that will always be dear to my heart. I do like Cassie, but only on the Love route. Teaching her she doesn't have to control everything and can let her guard down around the Mc speaks to my nurturing nature. Not a fan of the Dev's interpretation of Femdom as I am not at all someone who likes to be humiliated, cloths on or off. The fact that the Dev requires the "licking your own cum off Cassie's feet" to get Cassie and Eve subbing to the MC is a bit ridiculous, wish there was another way to get it.

I find it really hard to not feel for Kelly, doesn't help Dev makes her more then just a little cute.
I very much would love to hear if you find a path that includes Kelly with any of the other girls.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Trying to figure out how to get to the scene where they both do you, but have not found the right path.
If you highlight a thumbnail'd screenshot of the scene within SanchoGallery (so we're on the same page) I'll let you know what path it is and how to get there bud. Also, in the MiniStat and the main SanchoStat screens is a Player stat "Path" that will let you know what you're currently on... this is taken directly from the dev's code and not me guessing... it's what the VN is saying your on at that exact moment in time (it changes dynamically and in real-time depending on your current/next choices).

You don't think I'd make a mod and not let you know what path your on at any given moment, did you? :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you highlight a thumbnail'd screenshot of the scene within SanchoGallery (so we're on the same page) I'll let you know what path it is and how to get there bud. Also, in the MiniStat and the main SanchoStat screens is a Player stat "Path" that will let you know what you're currently on... this is taken directly from the dev's code and not me guessing... it's what the VN is saying your on at that exact moment in time (it changes dynamically and in real-time depending on your current/next choices).

You don't think I'd make a mod and not let you know what path your on at any given moment, did you? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm just trying to get there without you basically holding my hand to get there, but using what's on the screen with the stats/path info and my own brain :LOL:

It would be "Day 5 Dual Love" is that particular scene. I've seen it just out of context since I didn't earn it. Because after my second run or so, I was wait....no lewds? Then I used your gallery, and was wtf :giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I'm just trying to get there without you basically holding my hand to get there, but using what's on the screen with the stats/path info and my own brain :LOL:

It would be "Day 5 Dual Love" is that particular scene. I've seen it just out of context since I didn't earn it. Because after my second run or so, I was wait....no lewds? Then I used your gallery, and was wtf :giggle:
Gotcha.
DualLove is similar to DualSub in that it's just a bit wonky.
I'll put it in a spoiler below in case you ever need to know the recipe
(It's more of a summary of prerequisites than a hand-hold)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Gotcha.
DualLove is similar to DualSub in that it's just a bit wonky.
I'll put it in a spoiler below in case you ever need to know the recipe
(It's more of a summary of prerequisites than a hand-hold)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, just by the spoiler it seems some paths I would never have discovered. Like I said I played it 3 times and didn't encounter any lewd scenes...nice guys do suck ;) I guess my first mistake at the very beginning and going to get alcohol, seems that starts a long line of blocks or maybe I'm dumb, either way it's one of the few games where I like the characters, well Eve. Something about blondes, like in The Way Love Goes and 16 Years Later.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Man, just by the spoiler it seems some paths I would never have discovered. Like I said I played it 3 times and didn't encounter any lewd scenes...nice guys do suck ;) I guess my first mistake at the very beginning and going to get alcohol, seems that starts a long line of blocks or maybe I'm dumb, either way it's one of the few games where I like the characters, well Eve. Something about blondes, like in The Way Love Goes and 16 Years Later.
No bud, you're not dumb. This is the dev going overboard with pathing with 3 LI's. It's the reason I was called in over a year ago as almost all players were asking "WTF?" so I took a journey down the rabbit hole and started processing all the potentials. At that time no one even knew how many paths there were until I got involved. The dev likes to be vague... but more to a fault he likes to re-write previous chapters. At the end of the day many find themselves on a completely different path than what they first intended. It's been a real bitch modding it tbh since everyone has their thought of how much info is too much info... in other words I'm doing my best to not take the game out of the game as it's obvious the dev prefers things "vague". It's one hell of a balancing act. I can either not give hardly any info (similar to the current Lighthouse Mode) or hold the Player's hand too much on any given choice at any given moment so I'm always refining the guide.

None of us are dumb on this... the VN was intended to be radical and dramatic by pathing surprises. Like a box of Cracker Jacks... you might want the little booklet of tattoos but end up with the stupid girly pinky ring instead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
None of us are dumb on this... the VN was intended to be radical and dramatic by pathing surprises. Like a box of Cracker Jacks... you might want the little booklet of tattoos but end up with the stupid girly pinky ring instead.
I'm completely fine with that, I'm all for surprises. But at the same time, I make different choices and I still end up on the same path/outcome. I like how the guide and choices are set up, there is just enough information, but that's why they created saves and naming saves so can always go back, it's not like it's a 50-hour game and skip feature works wonders.

Even though it's a "game" and "not real" I can't take myself out of it and be complete dick. That's my problem not the games :devilish: and why some scenes I'll probably not see legitimately.

I'm just happy after about 2 hours it did not turn in a sandbox like some VN"s do, play for 3 hours, next update all of a sudden, it's a sandbox...ugh

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm completely fine with that, I'm all for surprises. But at the same time, I make different choices and I still end up on the same path/outcome. I like how the guide and choices are set up, there is just enough information, but that's why they created saves and naming saves so can always go back, it's not like it's a 50-hour game and skip feature works wonders.

Even though it's a "game" and "not real" I can't take myself out of it and be complete dick. That's my problem not the games :devilish: and why some scenes I'll probably not see legitimately.

I'm just happy after about 2 hours it did not turn in a sandbox like some VN"s do, play for 3 hours, next update all of a sudden, it's a sandbox...ugh

My 2 cents:

Play the unmodded game, enabling inklings and beacons while selecting your favourite path. Rollback in order to see which is the best outcome for the points. After you complete your favourite paths, go for the modded game: you will enjoy Sancho's gallery and you will find out what every variable is for.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My 2 cents:

Play the unmodded game, enabling inklings and beacons while selecting your favourite path. Rollback in order to see which is the best outcome for the points. After you complete your favourite paths, go for the modded game: you will enjoy Sancho's gallery and you will find out what every variable is for.
Actually, you can still have SanchoMod installed, not use it's ChoiceGuide and enable the Lighthouse mode as you suggest if you want... there's no need to multiple installations, it'll do the same exact thing you are suggesting. SanchoMod doesn't force you to use any of it's features and doesn't take any of the VN's features away. You get the best of both worlds to enable/disable whatever you wish, on the fly, in real time.

Now that's proper customization (imho). Regards.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, got caught up with the Dev. Was one error message I came across, when the sister and the MC was in the kitchen, but when I came here to let you know, saw the mod was updated again yesterday, as opposed to Sunday when I got the mod, so figured, I would try downloading it again, maybe it was fixed, and boom, no problem. In fact, didn't come across any other problems during my playthrough. Thank you so very much for this mod.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Please note, I am no longer able to add the SanchMod to my android ports. Sancho, please remove the link to my port in your OP.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My 2 cents:

I already had played it multiple times, then when I got "R" I just waited for the mod to have the full experience, so to speak.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean, it is really hard to not love Eve. The way MC treats her on the Sublove route strikes a powerful cord in me, the way he protects and takes care of his "Princess" reminds me of my relationship with an ex that will always be dear to my heart. I do like Cassie, but only on the Love route. Teaching her she doesn't have to control everything and can let her guard down around the Mc speaks to my nurturing nature. Not a fan of the Dev's interpretation of Femdom as I am not at all someone who likes to be humiliated, cloths on or off. The fact that the Dev requires the "licking your own cum off Cassie's feet" to get Cassie and Eve subbing to the MC is a bit ridiculous, wish there was another way to get it.
Well, I think you will like the Cassie Dom Redemption route, then.

Anyway, nobody likes the dom route, unless he is masochist, of course.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No bud, you're not dumb. This is the dev going overboard with pathing with 3 LI's. It's the reason I was called in over a year ago as almost all players were asking "WTF?" so I took a journey down the rabbit hole and started processing all the potentials. At that time no one even knew how many paths there were until I got involved. The dev likes to be vague... but more to a fault he likes to re-write previous chapters. At the end of the day many find themselves on a completely different path than what they first intended. It's been a real bitch modding it tbh since everyone has their thought of how much info is too much info... in other words I'm doing my best to not take the game out of the game as it's obvious the dev prefers things "vague". It's one hell of a balancing act. I can either not give hardly any info (similar to the current Lighthouse Mode) or hold the Player's hand too much on any given choice at any given moment so I'm always refining the guide.

You really nailed it. That's why my pdf walkthrough was a complete failure: the Author created a few paths that I didn't even realize they existed.

Anyway, I'm questioning the very existence of a few subpaths. What's the point of the Moronic Hero path, I wonder. Why creating paths that most people won't even play? why creating paths that most likely you won't even find?

what the hell are those 3 mysterious paths?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
how does one get on this path and does it avoid the cum licking?
Well, enable inklings and beacons and select "Cassie Dom Redemption": the dom path starts sub-branching if you start questioning her about her behaviour in day 3 and keep doing it until you get the "redemption".

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Well, enable inklings and beacons and select "Cassie Dom Redemption": the dom path starts sub-branching if you start questioning her about her behaviour in day 3 and keep doing it until you get the "redemption".
Yeah, that still doesn't avoid the cum licking.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please check choices on Day 4 View attachment 2548121

when i chooce proper kiss i got +2 affection to Cassie not Eve
View attachment 2548125
Good afternoon. You're pics didn't post correctly but I found your point. Resolved.

I've been working on getting this bad boy ported to the latest Core so that will be included along with a few other minor bugs sorted... but mostly a massive amount of new features are inbound. Regards.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes