Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good afternoon. You're pics didn't post correctly but I found your point. Resolved.

I've been working on getting this bad boy ported to the latest Core so that will be included along with a few other minor bugs sorted... but mostly a massive amount of new features are inbound. Regards.
Alright, another game I can replay, just like you this is one of my favorite games (might be my favorite after I've bought it numerous times or donated).

Do let me know when the new core/update is out :coffee:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alright, another game I can replay, just like you this is one of my favorite games (might be my favorite after I've bought it numerous times or donated).

Do let me know when the new core/update is out :coffee:
It's actually pretty darn close. I've been working on it periodically for a while now. It has so many damn variables in it though... this one is rather rough to port tbh.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's actually pretty darn close. I've been working on it periodically for a while now. It has so many damn variables in it though... this one is rather rough to port tbh.

Just like the first time to, I remember all the issues.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was before tax season was kicking my ass... the dev's new "beacon" and "lighthouse" features took quite a bit to sort my coding to work alongside it. That's "beacon" not "bacon" btw. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I knew coding all that was hell, hopefully a new update is close and I can put you through some more hell :devilish:

I'd like some bacon, I need to eat, about diner time and then watch some Braves baseball, well west coast in SD, so it's actually late. Guess play some Cyberpunk 2077 (already complete on XBOX) but got it free on Steam and added bunch of mods, and some MLB The Show till then.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I knew coding all that was hell, hopefully a new update is close and I can put you through some more hell :devilish:

I'd like some bacon, I need to eat, about diner time and then watch some Braves baseball, well west coast in SD, so it's actually late. Guess play some Cyberpunk 2077 (already complete on XBOX) but got it free on Steam and added bunch of mods, and some MLB The Show till then.
I should grab a bite too. I'm almost so brain dead right now that I could likely barely handle minecraft. I'll likely sip a few whiskeys and take tonight off... I put in 10hrs today in VN world since I knew I need to spend some time with my emps tomorrow. Gotta make sure my team is all doing well, I take care of them since they always take care of me. Regards bud... we're hosting the Jays again tonight... boring.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I should grab a bite too. I'm almost so brain dead right now that I could likely barely handle minecraft. I'll likely sip a few whiskeys and take tonight off... I put in 10hrs today in VN world since I knew I need to spend some time with my emps tomorrow. Gotta make sure my team is all doing well, I take care of them since they always take care of me. Regards bud... we're hosting the Jays again tonight... boring.

Ha, I'm heading to get a pizza.

So, an Astro's fan huh....:unsure:

Ha, yeah, I'm done myself for a bit, enjoy :coffee:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How the hell do I get "Kelly Liked" in episode 5?

Do you have to be on none of the other paths or something?
See? This is a prime example of my previous posts in this thread regarding the Lighthouse Mode like this one from yesterday.

I personally like Kelly so I'll go into detail to be very clear. Here's the deal bud, to be on KellyLovePath the player must have the following prerequisites (technically the path isn't defined yet but the way to what it will be is coded by the dev):
The player must choose "Kiss her" (as opposed to "Let her go") in Day5 during the convo at night while they are sitting at the swimming pool and after making that choice must choose "I like you..." (as opposed to "Well, you're very cute..."). Here's those two choices in chronological order:
View attachment 2404344 View attachment 2404345

Now you can only get the option to kiss her if you don't already have: SisLovePath, SisSubPath, CassieLovePath, or CassieDomPath

It's easiest to achieve that is to be on the NeutralPath but that isn't required... it's just easiest (imho). You simply can't be on any of the four paths listed above. Now, regarding those paths above that the player cannot have to progress with Kelly, the ChoiceGuide does try to warn you and in other instances let's you know what you can get away with. For example:

The player does NOT have to actually meet Kelly at the coffee shop if they don't want to. This is noted:
View attachment 2404355
The player can't be on the specific paths I listed above. This is noted where possible (there's eighteen paths, I'm not putting all path conditionals in every single choice):
View attachment 2404356

Make sense?
The ArcKnight
Now that the mod is updated to the very latest Core I can give you the option of the following instead of replaying from a much older save and following my guide above. I didn't roll this CriticalPath screen out with the update since I still need to test the many variables required to insure as pure a transition as possible (I always go overboard with SanchoCheats to insure the best possible outcomes).
1682024995242.png
This and more detailed features will be available in the next maintenance update.

Edit: It is done. Update to the latest mod and you're set.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Syrenn85

May 21, 2020
Did anyone get this to work on JoiPlay and if so how. The game will start but when you Press "Start" "Load" or any other options it freezes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.3)

Early update release for the dev's supporters.
(Publicly available soon)
1688357689417.png 1688357769673.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I'm receiving this error.. unsure what Save 4 is. Possible to help?
I can only speculate from a pic but it appears that you are receiving that while accessing the Load/Save screen, and there's a save that you named "Save 4" that is borked. I need more information. TBH, I've never seen anyone's save description throw an error before so I'd be highly interested in seeing the full traceback. Please attach the file (don't copy/paste the contents or an image, but the file via 1688473099229.png the "Attach files" button. Provide any other context necessary such as: is that a save you physically made before? Did you copy someone else's save file into your game? Etc.

Edit: For full context and so you understand what I'm eyeballing from your exception error pic, note the line tagged below with my comment that is the exact line where it's being thrown (it's the actual save description text one sees on screen at the Load/Save screens):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello Sancho, sorry to disturb.
I know your mod is quite popular accross F95, do you think you will be able to update this one in a "near future" please ?

Sorry for my bad English , and thanks for your work anyway !

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello Sancho, sorry to disturb.
I know your mod is quite popular accross F95, do you think you will be able to update this one in a "near future" please ?

Sorry for my bad English , and thanks for your work anyway !
It's already updated buddy, has been for a few days :coffee:

There is both v0.6.2R and v0.6.3 in the "OP".

Reactions: Jehuty206
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes