Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery & Improvement Mod [v0.5.3] [The Naughty Captain]

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
You mean this post from his patreon added 3 January ? This is a post about a mod for a completely different game if you haven't noticed and it's for game "Secret Summer" and here we have thread to mod for game "Summer Scent" so they are two completely different games.
Guess he was right with the update for Summer Scent. If you haven't noticed

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Guess he was right with the update for Summer Scent. If you haven't noticed
But this is a thread about walkthrough mod for Summer Scent not a thread about game and we all know that this game was updated but his post sounded like he was suggesting that walkthrough mod for Summer Scent was updated on patreon and if he meant that the game itself has been updated then he could have written it in such a way that he meant the game update itself and not the mod especially since, as I mentioned earlier this is thread about wt mod and not the game itself.

ipaqi

May 5, 2017
I don't think we're trying to rush Oscar, it's just that someone got confused about the game that already has an update (both are also v0.5, so yay for that added bit of chaos), and then people decided to focus on whether the game itself was updated?

Guys, I don't want to offend, but *we know* the game got updated. That's why we're here, checking this thread.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I have 3 games that I mod that got updated within a couple of days so please be patient :)
Do TFTUV first:) I don't need this before i can take all the time i want for a playthrough. somewhere in the weekend would be awesome

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
cant find the game 0.4.1, all sites seems to have updated to 0.5 already meeeh
anyone have old link of the game version 0.4.1?

Reactions: Punto

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all, made an Android build with this mod and the incest patch.
Its uncompressed and screen rotation is enabled due to save game naming causing the virtual keyboard to cover screen buttons.
Bro please update it to 0.5

Reactions: Punto

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/01/28: Updated Mod, 0.5.3

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.5
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.5
Note: This mod is untested so if there are any bugs please let me know in the mod thread.

Download: - - -

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
2020/01/28: Updated Mod, 0.5

Change Log:
Note: This mod is untested so if there are any bugs please let me know in the mod thread.

for me, it still ends at the end of day 4

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Why does this need all these extra packages? What is it doing with requests urllib idna, certifi, etc? Those are all REALLY strange things to require in a walkthrough mod.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Why does this need all these extra packages? What is it doing with requests urllib idna, certifi, etc? Those are all REALLY strange things to require in a walkthrough mod.
That is the request python module. It isn't required for this mod as I haven't added the auto-updater but for most of my other mods, it checks whether the latest version you have is the most up-to-date version.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
2020/01/28: Updated Mod, 0.5

Change Log:

1 down, 2 more to go. And don't worry about that botch, another modder made that same mistake recently, just glad you fixed it too. ;) And thank you so much for your work on these.