Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery & Improvement Mod [v0.5.3] [The Naughty Captain]

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
OscarSix has retired from modding, so there is no point in asking for them to update the mod. If you have to have a mod then you will need to ask one of the other modders if they will pick this game up.
Given that he has not updated most mods in 9 months or so and his Patreon is gone it seems like a safe bet.
Stop feeding wrong informations, if you are not sure about anything. Has oscarsix told you he has retired or given up modding. People are hurt getting these kind of informations. This game itself updates twice or thrice a year, also if there is no big change in update why will there be any change in mods? Stop negative publicity just because of a hunch. Unless you know for sure about anything donot post in social platforms. I am not saying he will update this mod soon. He may have RLS, but he did not abandon this project or atleast did not claim or announce so in any platforms. He is busier than any other modders, so expect the mod to be updated a bit slower though as far as I know. Also, unlike some modders, he tries to convince other modders to take up a project which he may not continue due to any personal reasons. He cares for us gamers. Just be patient guys. Do not listen to ill wishers, until oscarsix himself announces abandoning this or any of his projects.

Last edited:

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
I want to remind everyone of The Naughty Captain's post of November 13, 2021.
I'll start with the bad news.

Your saves may not be compatible with the new release.
I modified the code of previous episodes and those changes have consequences.

Some saves will load just fine but won't allow you to roll back, some others will have you restart at the start of the previous scene, and some others just won't load properly.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I had no other choice.

This will happen again in the future, as I'll have to rework some old code to implement new features.
From what the developer of the game indicated, we can conclude that the mod does not need to update, and make a new one, from the beginning. As, however, the game must be started from the beginning.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I'm not, it's a fact that the vast majority of his mods are outdated and have not been updated for a very long time. It's also a fact that his Patreon is gone.
Have you seen the pic I attached? He updated a mod not even 2 months ago. Anyways, since no one announced his retirement we can assume he may have gave up, but that is not for sure. Also, the one's who facepalms the post, I donot think you guys read the post or know the meaning of facepalm. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I dont freak out to reactions though you can facepalm this reply also without reading the post.

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Not once did anyone post a mod request directly with oscarsix in his discord it seems he is trying something new... but thankfully someone did just today.

Very nice clean mod there Sancho

Port going well, I think I can now concentrate on the ChoiceGuide as most other screens/menus are now populated. Here's teasers of the MainMenu screens...just because (FYI the sample in SanchoGallery fully functional):

View attachment 1503064 View attachment 1503063 View attachment 1503062 View attachment 1503098 View attachment 1503100
And lastly his Patreon is is not at OscarSix anymore which is why the link to it is dead his current location is called the_warehouse at So dont assume things about people without proof.

OscarSix09/03/2021
Everyone I heard some people were getting confused with the role update that happened yesterday. I'm in the process of enacting the next step in The Warehouse team, uniting modders. Members of The Paid Team are the new paid team members that will be the foundation of the eventual entire team, however due to funding we are starting small to get all the foreseeable problems ironed out before inviting more modders, porters and guide makers. The Team is a rename for the old team, and will continue to receive the same benefits they had beforehand. I will make a complete announcement when the new team begins working under one banner in the near future

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well fuckme...I hardly never assume but I did in this one case due to reading posts.

Fair enough, I can delete each of my posts in this thread as needed. I knew this wasn't a good idea and that's on me. If you read this OscarSix , it wasn't meant in disrespect as I thought I was carrying the torch so to speak...and now seeing it wasn't my torch to carry...I should have built my own fire. Now I feel like shit.

I need to create a ticket and see if I can get a mod to move my garbage to another thread. Damn. Apologies all, I never fuck up like this.

Edit: Moderators helped me out last night, all previous posts that were able to be moved and info on mod can be found here. Regards.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well fuckme...I hardly never assume but I did in this one case due to reading posts.

Fair enough, I can delete each of my posts in this thread as needed. I knew this wasn't a good idea and that's on me. If you read this OscarSix , it wasn't meant in disrespect as I thought I was carrying the torch so to speak...and now seeing it wasn't my torch to carry...I should have built my own fire. Now I feel like shit.

I need to create a ticket and see if I can get a mod to move my garbage to another thread. Damn. Apologies all, I never fuck up like this.
It's all good Sancho. You still rock man! Thanks for trying anyway.

Reactions: Punto

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018

Edit: Moderators helped me out last night, all previous posts that were able to be moved and info on mod can be found here. Regards.
When someone try to help, there's nothing to blame on it. Keep cool about it. I have just one mod on my shoulders and I know how hard it is for the modder community, so I can relate with all of you guys.

Reactions: YoloCrayolo21