Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
No matter how I chose dialogue with Kasie, more arousal or relationship, pump or not pump dex, be buddy or not buddy with twin brother, I'll always missed some of her scenes. So frustrating.

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
JokerLeader, thanks for the efforts you put into compressing these files to make it easier for some of us to download them. But with Mixdrop I received virus alert after virus alert, and that was after their attempts to deceive me into clicking on their ad links.

Reactions: RichardJamesMoore

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Lots to like about this game I think, but I've grown weary of "You're relationshiip is not high enough with ___" for every potential sexy scene. And after 4.5 hours (and only 1 meh foot job) later, I just don't have the patience any more to replay it over and over again trying to figure out what stats are needed for the H scenes. I know some people like that (or at least have the time to invest) but I, unfortunately, am not one of them lol. Anyways, I'll give it another try if an hint system is added or someone makes a walkthrough for it.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
It's a great game, but it's a shame that you always have to choose between the women here. It would be better if you can play in a way that allows you to have a relationship with both of them (and without missing anything). I also hope that the mother shows up again. With the appropriate options of course ;)

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
guys, I can't extract files, file missing error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Sun Feb 13 14:34:28 2022

Nov 3, 2021
It's a great game, but it's a shame that you always have to choose between the women here. It would be better if you can play in a way that allows you to have a relationship with both of them (and without missing anything). I also hope that the mother shows up again. With the appropriate options of course ;)
I can imagine these boys humping on their mother's legs like puppies and setting up hidden cams to spy on their mom until she pawns them off on their sister. It would make for a better story. Well, for me anyway! :)

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Hey nice story - something different from ordinary casual - usual mom + 1 bro + 2 sis.

Graphics is little out dated but no matter when u have different idea and plot from billion others. Keep it up

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes