Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Ty.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Brother/brother action- not counting on it, sorry. A BSB threesome- yes that is the idea. But you can change it if dont wont to share with bros
You should have made Kenny a girl instead of a boy, twins can be different genders, that would open more support for your game considering your English is kinda bad, most of us don't like sharing, and having another guy even if is optional content that is another thing that will limit even more the people that play the game and that will support you.
I remember SuperWriter trying to do something similar to this (2 male twins) and he did have to change it to just one mc because this is something that will never work, if there is someone that knows first-hand something like that is him.
Good luck anyway.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
You should have made Kenny a girl instead of a boy, twins can be different genders, that would open more support for your game considering your English is kinda bad, most of us don't like sharing, and having another guy even if is optional content that is another thing that will limit even more the people that play the game and that will support you.
I remember SuperWriter trying to do something similar to this (2 male twins) and he did have to change it to just one mc because this is something that will never work, if there is someone that knows first-hand something like that is him.
Good luck anyway.
Thanks, but i wanna tell this story

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes