Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Ohoho, why do you think I'm making a game like this?:sneaky:
Well, whatever you planning, its much juicer with right build up. Never underestimate the good build up.
Oh yes, i can see the future when this game will become more popular, you will get more patrons and then Patreon will block you.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Do you plan on adding more scenes with the underaged version of the sister?

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
From the statement of the question, it becomes uncomfortable. But yes, there will be a few more flashbacks in the future
As if incest between 2 underaged looking boys and their barely over 18 looking sister is a bastion of morality. Let's not *kid* ourselves. See what I did there?

Reactions: firevoodoo

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
As if incest between 2 underaged looking boys and their barely over 18 looking sister is a bastion of morality. Let's not *kid* ourselves. See what I did there?
Everyone understands everything, dude, just writing about it, like... impolite or something. We're all in the same boat here(the same horny boat with the same fetishes). I wasn't trying to shame or insult you, I'm sorry

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Everyone understands everything, dude, just writing about it, like... impolite or something. We're all in the same boat here. I wasn't trying to shame or insult you, I'm sorry
I was just being snarky. You didn't insult me in any way and even if you did.. meh. It's the internet.

Reactions: kim c

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
So, since the last post was deleted for my excessive comments.
The update will be released most likely in the second half of October, I won't make it sooner
Sorry man, it was me who actually brought it to the danger zone lol. My bad, and I take full responsibility for it.

Looking forward to everything you do.

Reactions: logoarh
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes