Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I will say, as someone that enjoys NTR I still wasn't really a fan of how it was done here. It's straight up rape/blackmail, I played it and I feel pretty dirty after playing it. Think I'm going to save over that file and leave the NTR alone at this point and just hope the general story/romance path begins to accelerate. I kind of feel like with the amount of NTR in the last 2-3 patches anyone really into that should be satisfied for awhile. If anything, I would prefer if they brought in a real suitor that she would be attracted to, but seeing how it's been played out so far I think it's going to remain non-consensual.

Kerasawn

Jun 14, 2018
Here's my lazily done gallery unlocker for v0.2.3. Force unlocks everything in gallery for viewing by removing condition to unlock. This doesn't mean the persistence variables for the scenes are set, so if you remove the file or go back to the default, it will be locked again. If you want optional lock / unlock, you'll have to wait for Ripson.

Let me know if there are any issues

P.S. - If you really don't like NTR, you probably don't want to unlock the gallery ;)
afraid the gallery file doesn't work for me

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
"Optional NTR" is actually worst for a game than pure NTR, at least in this case you know what you are getting in to.

NTR slows down the progress of the other path, the sister path that i've been carrying since early versions is put on the backburner for the NTR this episode, it's just a couple more groping/peeking scenes, ends very suddenly, not worth the download...
While people who are into NTR (according to the gallery) are already having their fun.

That's the trend with these "NTR optional" games, very slow and vanilla if you avoid the NTR, while having all kinds of kinky action down the NTR path... it's like a "become a cuck" advert.
comments like yours are annoying beyond belief. you're like a vegan complaining to meat eaters. no one cares my good friend. I get it, you hate ntr. but others like myself love that shit and I probably can't stand the type of games you like but unlike you, I don't go complaining about it. all you're really saying is "why do they(ntr fans) get what they like before I do. its so childish.
ps. I love every path of this game so unlike you or others, I enjoy every update. one of the best games I ever played and this coming from a person who hates the shota genre. the older sister is just way too hot in this game and the drawn out corruption of the elder sister in this game is amazing. most devs can't pull this off but when done right, its pure greatness.

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
I will say, as someone that enjoys NTR I still wasn't really a fan of how it was done here. It's straight up rape/blackmail, I played it and I feel pretty dirty after playing it. Think I'm going to save over that file and leave the NTR alone at this point and just hope the general story/romance path begins to accelerate. I kind of feel like with the amount of NTR in the last 2-3 patches anyone really into that should be satisfied for awhile. If anything, I would prefer if they brought in a real suitor that she would be attracted to, but seeing how it's been played out so far I think it's going to remain non-consensual.
did you finish the update? "spoiler alert" in case you didn't but the ntr by the boss isn't going to continued since that leads into a bad ending

Reactions: Stonerbank

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I see NTR haters whining as usual. Frankly, it was a bit rushed path and it ends abruptly. Hopefully, it gets a bit more attention. The ones who does not want to fall into it, should be careful in their choices. Consider it "Losing the game" like when your PC dies in others or gets punished.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Going beyond NTR...

The variable tracking for both arousal & relationship are still frustrating as hell to deal with, especially when you select all possible arousal paths and still end up short. Just wanna dive into the scripts and rip out all the checkers so I can meander around the story as I please.

Reactions: Tiasung

Rintal

May 6, 2017
comments like yours are annoying beyond belief. you're like a vegan complaining to meat eaters. no one cares my good friend. I get it, you hate ntr. but others like myself love that shit and I probably can't stand the type of games you like but unlike you, I don't go complaining about it. all you're really saying is "why do they(ntr fans) get what they like before I do. its so childish.
ps. I love every path of this game so unlike you or others, I enjoy every update. one of the best games I ever played and this coming from a person who hates the shota genre. the older sister is just way too hot in this game and the drawn out corruption of the elder sister in this game is amazing. most devs can't pull this off but when done right, its pure greatness.
He is not complaining about the NTR, but that the optional paths slow down progress in the main ones. And he's right, to a some extent. However, Logo said that the NTR path is over. This means that the entire next update will be devoted to the relationship between brothers and sister.

Reactions: Jorjor69 and LSC82

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
did you finish the update? "spoiler alert" in case you didn't but the ntr by the boss isn't going to continued since that leads into a bad ending
Ah, I saw the part with the MC and ended it before that. I figured the bosses influence may continue on, but knowing that leads to an outright 'ending' is good to hear. Thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

polakko

May 28, 2018
Very nice game, usually i don't prefer Ren'Py games, but this is an exception.
The only things i don't undestand are:
1) Why the twins look like kids, they are supposed to be 18 and should be much taller.
2) Why Derek can choose from Mia and Kasie while Kenny got empty hands.
3) Why NTR whit boss (but i can undestand, it's for the plot i guess)
Of corse you have to follow the "routes" so with Derek you have to decide which one you prefer.
But it's a shame, because having the twins, one could follow Mia and the other Kasie, so you could see everything in one playthrough.
It's one of the reason i don't like the "Visual Novel"way of gaming, where you have to save and load again and again.
Anyway, it's a good game, i liked to play

Ah, very stupid question.
There is a way to "rip" the girls from the game and transform them in, i don't know, Illusion cards?

Forgive my english, thanks

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I have two saves now, one where she favors each guy just to get the content I'm interested in. I checked the missed scenes with the gallery.rpy file and I can safely say I do not miss any of it as it is a stark contrast to the other content and its dark.

I enjoy a slow burn like it is now, but with that said it would be nice to have a route guide to see how many routes there are and where they end up. Where the story is now I wonder where it will be in an update or three and I wonder if that is the end of the story?

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
I can see some endings, this was not the ending I hope, we get more stuff? I hope more ntr just as well?

Great update btw, thx for the hard work!

Last edited:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
agreed, this is one of the very few games where im pretty much a fan of ALL main female character Routes (the sister). Wish dev reconsiders and gives the ntr/whoring route more development and go hand in hand with the brothers routes.

Again, love all these routes, game is chef's kiss.
Dont change what works great!

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
agreed, this is one of the very few games where im pretty much a fan of ALL main female character Routes (the sister). Wish dev reconsiders and gives the ntr/whoring route more development and go hand in hand with the brothers routes.

Again, love all these routes, game is chef's kiss.
Dont change what works great!
Agree, just give options and people pick and choose what they like. This is a great game, hope they don't plan on ending it anytime soon (got worried with the endings already pressent).

Reactions: Tiasung
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes