DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Uh, hello everyone. I plunged into work and did not go to the forum, and you have already buried me here.

As you correctly wrote, I decided to bite off a piece that was too much for me, and spent not only a lot of nerves, but also half of the vacation to complete the update. Plus of course my inexperience in creating games.

About the fact that making a game about DnD is a mistake, then I don't think so. I really wanted to do it, and I did it, but for a long time, yes, I had to trim about a third of what I had planned, but still.
If you don't like it, well, okay, but I'm not going to give up my ideas and dreams.

Thank you to everyone who supports and to everyone who reasonably criticizes, I ask the rest to find something else that will please you.

The update will be released tomorrow
______________________________++++__________________________________________________________

Part of being the creator is taking risks. You're not going to please everyone regardless of the outcome. All you can do is weave those elements into your creation to the best of your ability. Personally, I can't wait to see how you adapted your D&D theme into your game. Part of me is more interested in how you do it rather than what the outcome is.

Regardless, what plots and twist you incorporate into your game, the only concern you need to keep in the front of your mind is how it moves the story along toward the goal you first envisioned.

**My only real advice is to have an antagonist. The company's boss is pretty much done for as an antagonist. He brought Kassie and Derek closure. So if you're trying to make a relationship between your characters, give them both a common interest and common struggles. Once upon a time I suggested Mia asks Kassie out to a beach party and Mia's boyfriend makes a move on Kassie where Derek comes to her rescue-- that's just a suggestion as an example of antagonist.

**Progression. In your own mind where is Kasie at this point? What should her next progression be-- what would it look like? Its ok to have a "slow burn" and extend out the timeline of Kassie's eventual (corruption?? surrender?? or whatever), but to slow burn for the sake of the slow burn itself has no plot value, and everyone will see it for what it is. You obviously need not tell me the answer to any of these questions-- these are questions for you to help you get there. Personally, some of your activities you have had your characters go through, I thought were rather good and creative.

**Carefully read what your fans are saying about the content. Read between the lines of what they are saying and not saying. That is a good measuring stick in how you're doing. And by all means, please don't trying to accommodate our fevered dreams as to what we want to see and ignore your overall plan. Little point reading a book, watching a movie, or playing a game when the audience already knows the outcome. :)

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Uh, hello everyone. I plunged into work and did not go to the forum, and you have already buried me here.

As you correctly wrote, I decided to bite off a piece that was too much for me, and spent not only a lot of nerves, but also half of the vacation to complete the update. Plus of course my inexperience in creating games.

About the fact that making a game about DnD is a mistake, then I don't think so. I really wanted to do it, and I did it, but for a long time, yes, I had to trim about a third of what I had planned, but still.
If you don't like it, well, okay, but I'm not going to give up my ideas and dreams.

Thank you to everyone who supports and to everyone who reasonably criticizes, I ask the rest to find something else that will please you.

The update will be released tomorrow
I'm not here to say what you could / should do. Not only because all such feedback are almost always about what the person saying it personally wants... but also because, I genuinely believe you've done a great job with this game so far.

i.e. You're a bloody good dev (who's skilled at what they do) and I can't wait to see what you've cooked up with this DnD update.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
But is it possible that you don't get there on your own?
If the update came out late and because he didn't give up his vacation for you...he just figured out how to be a cow...I don't follow him anymore and I don't even give him a dollar anymore...now pass this message off as a troll...if I were you I wouldn't give him anything anymore...you'll see after how many updates arrive...
The fruit is harvested when it is ripe and is not harvested immediately .... you have the habit of seeing 2 beautiful images and immediately giving away money ... first look at the seriousness then (perhaps) give yourself something ...

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its quite confusing the choices. not always easy to know how to reach each route "scene" intuitively.
u need to check the gallery and try to make the right choices for the points. I think a more straight forward system would have been better. since it takes "time" to change points. theres a lot of text to fast forward and that makes it annoying.
the last update focused on D&D and I think it was a bit too heavy, since theres not much more in the update. and since its slow-burn and updates takes time to do I felt a bit unsatisfied.
also, because of the odd system, I don't get much out of the update, even if I work hard to make her horny I notice in the "extracted" pictures that theres more, and as I stated its not intuitive. its like I pick one and believe this will take me to A, but instead I get to B.
another critics is that I would like more night-events. I liked those, and I wish we could molest her at night more. that would not affect her corruption since she is unaware in the morning.
apart for the "critics" I like the game and the idea. the model is really hot. the boys are ok, but the penises need to grow a bit, right now they are one fingers size.

Reactions: spikor and logoarh

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Simple Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: All
Extract contents into the root folder. This allows you to unlock the gallery using the "Open All" button.

Note: This has worked without need for editing for a few iterations now. If for some reason it doesn't continue to work for future versions, please let me know.

Please support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I liked the update but not gonna lie it lacks of fapping material for almost 3 months wait
i know its "free" and all so ty
but see ya in 2 months(or more)
It's starting to lose traction for me. I really liked this one for a while but each update is getting more and more nonsensical and they just keep repeating the same things over and over again.

I get not wanting to blow the wad early but if a writer can't do that without nonsensical meanderings and cliche stalling, just make a shorter story and make more of them. It's not that nothing happens but what does happen feels weird and untied to the rest of the story, like it's made in the moment with zero thought behind it.

I wonder if some devs are afraid that they can only make one story that works. Kinda like a "this one caught on so I'm gonna ride it until the wheels fall off" thing. That or actual fear that they can't do another original story? I dunno.

This used to be in my top-3 and there hasn't been an update in the last 5 or so that made me excited for the next update. It all feels made up entirely on the spot to me, where it didn't in the earlier updates.

Hope they get back on track.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes