DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Of the above collection of pictures, the one that catches my attention is the platinum blond in the same room as Derek... I do forget her name--damn! Still, it has the most potential of a major plot twist. Of course, I have my own idea's how much a twist it is (and no I am not thinking of a 3-some), and I am not really thinking Derek would cheat on Kasie--not after he admitted he "loved" Kasie and didn't get a hard-on with Kasie being so close.

First, the double-edged sword where the platinum blonde causes Kasie to become jealous of her, but the trainer at the gym who already has Platinum blonde as a toy and gets jealous of Derek if she shows any interest in Derek. A whole list of what if this and what if that are in play.

Second, perhaps, Platinum Blonde hits on Derek and Derek rejects her because of Kasie. That possibility has the strongest impact. Kasie agreed to become a "place holder" girlfriend till Derek finds a real girlfriend. If Kasie sees Derek putting her ahead of any other, it cements in Kasie's mind that it's a for real relationship she has with Derek. Then there is the heart touching realization Kasie has realizing how Derek feels about her. Now the other side of that coin is twofold. If Derek accepts Platinum Blonde, there is another route opened and more sex for Derek; the other part would likely kill off the relationship part of Derek and Kasie and the only path left is arousal--Kasie is so aroused it becomes all about satisfying her sexual frustrations. Which ironically makes the sharing with Kenney more plausible.

Third, the dark horse possibility, going back to the first on the list, is the gym trainer seeks revenge against Platinum Blonde and tries hitting on Kasie to make Platinum Blonde jealous and come back to her.

The rest of the pictures indicate many possibilities. The teaser not in the above mix is where Kasie is stroking off Derek. But all of them save for Derek jerking off in front of Kasie have a wide range of possible meanings.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think it's really hot that there is a route where Kenny helps the mc
And if we get the option for a threesome in the future, I'll take it straight away lol

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I don’t know why people even bother asking about status update when they themselves don’t bother to read anything before it or probably even after they ask about updates.
Yup, it's quite hilarious and irritating at the same time how ppl could be so lazy to read a few boxes up.

But speaking of laziness, I'm at a loss what's more tiring and taking more effort for these dumfugs, to read or to type sentences on their keyborards/phone... :unsure::LOL:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I think it's really hot that there is a route where Kenny helps the mc
And if we get the option for a threesome in the future, I'll take it straight away lol
_____________________________+++++++++_____________________________________________________________

That possibility was always from the start of the game which required two actions. Derek first tells Kenny of his plans and how Derek reacts with the bullies on the beach early on in the game.

Now the only real question is how to achieve "sharing" of Kasie. Yes, Derek and Kenny talked about Kasie getting pregnant, but I think that was just content reaffirming that there was a sharing plan in motion. No tags, yet, listed about pregnancy but if there is that aspect am sure the dev can slip it in toward the end of the game.

Ok, so when where and how a sharing can occur? Well, that is up to the dev really. If the story line and plot is well thought out, any number of possibilities arise, but first, all the boxes have to be checked so as not to taint the plot and story line. The easiest answer is a major event that shakes up all the relationships. Kasie's current mind set will not allow sharing because she is aroused... however while the three there at the resort a mini event occurred where both Derek and Kenny played around with her a little and Kasie let it happen. Why though? Honestly I think a little of Kasie's timid nature to say no and liking it was the reason behind it. Pretending to be asleep simply allowed Kasie to have plausible deniability. But as to a major event to put a sharing into motion--? Perhaps the boys can save Kasie from a mugger (yah, lame and stupid and not well thought out) but whatever the event is it would have to be traumatic. A lesser event could do it too though.

Instead of the old trope of "Truth or Dare" getting out of hand, the Three could buy a "drinking game." Some folks out there know the type of games like that you find at adult stores. The added advantage of that possibility is the dev can invent the game and have fun with it. Furthermore, if another D&D game night happens before the drinking game and Derek is the DM, it makes the drinking game more viable since all three would be more comfortable. (FYI, why Derek as the DM, simply because Derek is the one pushing the corruption of Kasie and would be less intellectual and more conniving.)

Or it could just start out with Derek and Kasie making out with Kasie thinking Kenny is asleep. Derek gets her very aroused when a Kenny pretending to be sleeping slowly joins in and there is your sharing 3-some with sloppy seconds and the works. And being young the boys would have greater recovery times so while one is recovering the other is busy at it...then around two...three...four... The fun of that is the next day of a Kasie cursing how sore she is from the night before

exquisitesamurai

Jul 1, 2019
is this the final update? Or will there be other days of play afterwards? just if he carefully looks at the pictures that the developer put in and if he doesn’t fuck the whole time that we played MC didn’t fuck Casey if he didn’t fuck the route with the bosses .. then it turns out that MC won’t fuck her according to an abusive agreement .. right?!
Yes, final update to the first question.
No, no more days of play afterwards to the second question
????? to the rest of the paragraph.

• Haha
Reactions: MrTrue
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes