Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Favoritism is a natural human tendency whether as individuals, parents, friends, family, or not--that's an unavoidable sometimes sad reality. The only thing is to make it more discrete esp in parenting and in human relationships in a way that it doesn't affect overall social equilibrium and/or dynamics and a sense of fairness prevails.

I'm not a parent (and so are u, I suppose) but I know it's like tightrope-walking from the way me and my sibs were treated. It motivated us to do 'good' to earn a certain favor beyond what was normally given (ex. doing our assigned chores early and well to go hang out with friends early and as long as we like).
Hmmm... Yes and no.

I have 2 boys with completely different personalities. One extrovert, the other introvert. One is full of shit, the other one is very mildly mannered. Both of them can be as stubborn as a mule.

And yes, I do love them equally....but different. I do not have a favorite. Gun to my head, I would not be able to choose.

Not saying that no other parents have favorites (and we also joke about favorites in my household), but to say it's unavoidable I think is also not true IMO.

Reactions: Ozygator

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hmm, yeah they do and it's pretty shitty for them to do. Millions of people have needed therapy and/or delt with self-esteem issues due to poor parents like this.

While it may be 'natural', if you're a parent and you do that and don't realize you are that's a piss poor example to set. We as humans have this marvelous ability called "reflection" or "introspection" that sets us above animals if we have half a brain to use it. People should be introspective enough to check their actions and make sure they are treating their kids with fairness. But then again most people should get some sort of IQ and/or EQ test before having kids, but then we'd probably be extinct as a species if that was the case.
Sure but she's not a parent, she's a sister. She only favors the MC because he's so much more outgoing with her. Who's she going to favour more? The shy submissive brother who spends all day at home, rarely spends any time with her and needs to be dragged out to do so or the brother who's actively spending time with her, going out with her whenever she does, spending most of his attention and energy on her and being open with his affection to her? She favours the MC because he's the one actually putting the effort into their relationship. Even on the Kucky path he's only got a more developed relationship with her because the MC's putting effort into bringing them together.

Oct 26, 2022
My boy Kenny's growin up!
Good to see him getting into it with Kasie and building his own relationship with her. Hope there's more like that as well as the brothers double teaming Kasie in perverted ways. Love the slow burn of this game. The Dev is locked in as far as I'm concerned and I'm here for it.

Reactions: Facu_ore1
3.90 star(s) 63 Votes