Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks
An interesting idea about a boyfriend. I'll think about it
If I can find him a place in the plot, there is already an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked your game, it would also be awesome if you put the option of turning your brother into a sissy, and over time fanzendo him to become more like a woman and masochist, so it would involve the three, there would be no NTR and would allow very hot scenes!
Please, just don’t turn this game into a shitty NTR like other developers are doing with their games, which were incredible but just because of the NTR and even saying it’s preventable, ending up disappointing by mixing things up, coming back with words and putting stupid and inconsistent ideas for history!

Last edited:

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for the feedback guys. If I understand correctly what NTR is, then I won't have it. In order to take Kasie away from you, you will need to specifically want this. Of course, there will be some obstacles during the game, but they will affect a little differently, in general, you will see everything for yourself later.

sojourner77

Aug 22, 2018
About once a month and a half. I thought once a month, but with my work it will be rather difficult
I'm one of the avid fan and follower of ur game man! Kassie is just so gorgeous (altho the twin bros are somewhat meh, but whaddaheck im there for Kas)! Keep up the good job bru

SilX

May 15, 2019
How slow the sexual activities will progress through the game? Please don't let it be like AWAM's one. :d

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Love the big sis model,shame its such a slow burn game.I'll skip a few more updates,maybe things will get spicy and some lewd scenes will be added by the time i'll pick it up again.Good luck dev !

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
i don't see "no sex" tag here, does this mean that there are any sex scenes? on all godzilion screenshots there's this cute girl doing pretty much nothing...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game so far, The art is better than Honeyselect. Why do I want to punch the 18 going on 12 twins in their faces? :unsure:
Much Success logoarh

Reactions: Adolfo

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't see the "no sex" tag here, does this mean that there are any sex scenes? on all godzilion screenshots, there's this cute girl doing pretty much nothing...
I think it's going to be a slow burn game, With creepy Twins eyeballing the Girls :cautious:

Reactions: KiraJames
3.90 star(s) 63 Votes