ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ugh. If I can have the sister hook up with the mom or another sister this would be great, otherwise it's like a gayer version of the Asshole Pygmy route in Wife and Mother.
Im guessing the taller short haired blonde is at least the sister's mom. So I"m wondering why there isn't a MILF tag on this game? If she lives in the house or is at least around the house some what then MC should hit on her as well!!!!!!!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A very pretty sister, but I'm not a fan of underage protagonists. Especially if they look 12 years old.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
A very pretty sister, but I'm not a fan of underage protagonists. Especially if they look 12 years old.
im not either but at least it is boys this time and not girls that look like 10 year old little boys. There are way too many games out there with girls like that

Reactions: KiraJames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you, I understand that. I already set a deadline for the first update, and I screwed it up. Nobody seemed to reproach me, they only supported me, I have a good audience
The good ones join first, it's those that come later you need to worry about.

Happens to all devs eventually, that's why most of them stopped giving release dates and stick to "when it's ready".

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Good update, I enjoyed it but if I can give a few little technical advice:
- when they have a shirt on, the brothers look like they have a super big chest, as if they were very muscular or something. Their model is ok when they are shirtless, it's only when they have something on. It may be a good idea to fix that.
- be careful some other female character's faces look like Kasie's. It's ok for now but if you want any other female character, it would be good to make her very different from Kasie. That being said, I like Mia (and how she dresses : D).
- just a detail but the girls' hair aren't as well made as the rest of the body.

Reactions: Kilikxx and LSC82

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Good update, I enjoyed it but if I can give a few little technical advice:
- when they have a shirt on, the brothers look like they have a super big chest, as if they were very muscular or something. Their model is ok when they are shirtless, it's only when they have something on. It may be a good idea to fix that.
- be careful some other female character's faces look like Kasie's. It's ok for now but if you want any other female character, it would be good to make her very different from Kasie. That being said, I like Mia (and how she dresses : D).
- just a detail but the girls' hair aren't as well made as the rest of the body.
Thanks for feedback, I will think about it. As for the chest in clothes, these are the limitations of the game engine with which I do everything. I'll try to fix it, but I promise nothing
Android please
In the android version, the interface is constantly breaking for some reason

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Love the big sis model,shame its such a slow burn game.I'll skip a few more updates,maybe things will get spicy and some lewd scenes will be added by the time i'll pick it up again.Good luck dev !
Thanks, I want events to develop gradually. You know, you can't go into the house and just fuck whatever you want, you first need to achieve it

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing this latest update. The story is still short, but so far it is really nice. The tension build up slowly. I would like to see some more action between them soon to not become boring...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks, I want events to develop gradually. You know, you can't go into the house and just fuck whatever you want, you first need to achieve it
I never said i expected to come into the house and see the mc's sister get double teamed by her brothers just that its a shame its such a slow burn game with no sexual content what so ever at the moment.

3.90 star(s) 63 Votes