Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Kenny's path is when the hero doesn't pay attention to Kasie. You have to focus on the other girls, Kenny will do everything himself.
Tried this but it led to the bad NTR ending! Any hint what relationship rate/number is ideal for the Kenny path?

Vix53551

Apr 12, 2024
Tried this but it led to the bad NTR ending! Any hint what relationship rate/number is ideal for the Kenny path?
It's mostly the Arousal path, I think the only way to get the game-stopping bad ending is to not arrive in the alley in time, so just make sure you do that properly.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Exactly what I did, which led to the bad ending. :LOL:
You don't get the bad ending from ignoring the sister, you get the bad ending from not meeting up with her at the alley in time to save her from the villain. Just because you're ignoring her romantically doesn't mean you should let her get sexually abused and blackmailed.

Reactions: rejejvaca

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
DEV in discord said: "Hi, I think the update will be released by the very end of the month, perhaps even with a slight delay. I haven't even sent the translation for revision yet, I suddenly found out that I missed 2 scenes and had to finish them".

so...do not expect the update this weekend probably it will release it the next one...

And an opinion from someone who paid in the past subscription. One day of gameplay after 3 months and now 2 days of gameplay after 4 months it's very likely to discourage new subscriptions even if the game is great...

• Sad
Reactions: methero and MrTrue

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
DEV in discord said: "Hi, I think the update will be released by the very end of the month, perhaps even with a slight delay. I haven't even sent the translation for revision yet, I suddenly found out that I missed 2 scenes and had to finish them".

so...do not expect the update this weekend probably it will release it the next one...

And an opinion from someone who paid in the past subscription. One day of gameplay after 3 months and now 2 days of gameplay after 4 months it's very likely to discourage new subscriptions even if the game is great...
I generally think that the author got lazy and abandoned the game, he just milks subscribers

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I generally think that the author got lazy and abandoned the game, he just milks subscribers
If you cannot understand what you read is better to be quiet than be arrogant…
I never said anything bad for the DEV (you) and I do not give a dam if he is doing it as a hobby.
I only said that with the new timeline that he has it will be difficult to find NEW subscribers.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
If you cannot understand what you read is better to be quiet than be arrogant…
I never said anything bad for the DEV (you) and I do not give a dam if he is doing it as a hobby.
I only said that with the new timeline that he has it will be difficult to find NEW subscribers.
Eh, I take it you haven't heard of humor or sarcasm?
There is no need to react so sharply, I perfectly understood what you wrote about.
I'm sorry if I offended you somehow.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Eh, I take it you haven't heard of humor or sarcasm?
There is no need to react so sharply, I perfectly understood what you wrote about.
I'm sorry if I offended you somehow.
No, English is not my first language and the way you wrote that I did not realize the humor or sarcasm.
I am sorry but I react because I truly love your game and is obvious that you have nothing in common with the dev’s you describe.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
No, English is not my first language and the way you wrote that I did not realize the humor or sarcasm.
I am sorry but I react because I truly love your game and is obvious that you have nothing in common with the dev’s you describe.
If a person has done evil to you, you give him a candy, he is evil to you, you give him a candy... And so on until this creature develops diabetes mellitus. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Qalx and Kitiuuu

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good afternoon, people.

I'm still trying to finally finish the update, I had to finish a couple of scenes that I forgot about. Therefore, it was possible to send the text translation for verification only yesterday.

In general, I will try to finish everything by the end of the month, I hope that I will be in time.

If not, the update will be released within five days anyway.

New update status: █████████░]99%

1714332844332.png

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes