herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I hadn't played the previous update so yesterday I had the chance to play the game from start and enjoy the new 3 days of gameplay…
  • I had to play 4 times the whole game to trigger the new vids…but again I didn’t see everything
  • Playing in my new 28’ screen showed that the quality of the image are very poor, but the vids are great
  • The idea of waiting 3-4 months for the next 2 (?) days is disappointing
Overall another amazing game that I love but as it happened with most of the games I have to put it aside and revisit it after 1 year….

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
And she obviously favors one brother more than the other which is lame as hell.
I find it perfectly natural esp if one sib knew how to maneuver his way around relationships, stuff like that. Even parents play favorites with their children too based on certain behaviors, values, and actions that they[parents] are partial to.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I find it perfectly natural esp if one sib knew how to maneuver his way around relationships, stuff like that. Even parents play favorites with their children too based on certain behaviors, values, and actions that they[parents] are partial to.
Hmm, yeah they do and it's pretty shitty for them to do. Millions of people have needed therapy and/or delt with self-esteem issues due to poor parents like this.

While it may be 'natural', if you're a parent and you do that and don't realize you are that's a piss poor example to set. We as humans have this marvelous ability called "reflection" or "introspection" that sets us above animals if we have half a brain to use it. People should be introspective enough to check their actions and make sure they are treating their kids with fairness. But then again most people should get some sort of IQ and/or EQ test before having kids, but then we'd probably be extinct as a species if that was the case.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Hmm, yeah they do and it's pretty shitty for them to do. Millions of people have needed therapy and/or delt with self-esteem issues due to poor parents like this.

While it may be 'natural', if you're a parent and you do that and don't realize you are that's a piss poor example to set. We as humans have this marvelous ability called "reflection" or "introspection" that sets us above animals if we have half a brain to use it. People should be introspective enough to check their actions and make sure they are treating their kids with fairness. But then again most people should get some sort of IQ and/or EQ test before having kids, but then we'd probably be extinct as a species if that was the case.
Favoritism is a natural human tendency whether as individuals, parents, friends, family, or not--that's an unavoidable sometimes sad reality. The only thing is to make it more discrete esp in parenting and in human relationships in a way that it doesn't affect overall social equilibrium and/or dynamics and a sense of fairness prevails.

I'm not a parent (and so are u, I suppose) but I know it's like tightrope-walking from the way me and my sibs were treated. It motivated us to do 'good' to earn a certain favor beyond what was normally given (ex. doing our assigned chores early and well to go hang out with friends early and as long as we like).

aze975

Nov 8, 2020
Do you know how to obtain, without cheating, the penultimate thumbnail in the gallery? The one between “on the couch in the morning” and “three in the bathroom”.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Do you know how to obtain, without cheating, the penultimate thumbnail in the gallery? The one between “on the couch in the morning” and “three in the bathroom”.
I think it's keeping the "arousal" level at the high 50s (53++) while also enlisting Kenny to your side early on (telling him about your plans and helping him from the bullies on the beach).

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes