Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I am very interested to see how this Game develops.. :) Best of Luck

also.. Any chance of a walkthrough i the future please ? :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The brothers look like kids and I think I'd only be interested is if the MC's main objective was to get his sister hooked up with the other girl.

Reactions: buff

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
It is clear that the brothers are intended to be minors but can't actually be minors because... rules.

Reactions: x7CB

buff

May 29, 2017
Ugh. If I can have the sister hook up with the mom or another sister this would be great, otherwise it's like a gayer version of the Asshole Pygmy route in Wife and Mother.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, the morphs made me chuckle and cause the game to look (probably) unintentionally funny/creepy.
The game won't last on Patreon anyway - just switch to Subscribestar, keep them as brothers, switch to a morph like "growing up" that actually looks reasonable and allow the player to enter their age when the game starts - default value 18.
Done.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf and x7CB

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Shrink or not :) at least make MC's Dick Big and Thick :LOL: (y)
Anyway Girl Looks Hot (y)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018

My general thoughts on shota and loli characters: the more "realistic" the art medium is, the older you need to skew the appearance of said characters. What "works"(kinda sorta) in Urban Demons or Insexual Awakening may be too squicky or skeevy in a DAZ based game with semi-realistic looking human characters. And I say this as a fan of some shota games.

Reactions: FideoKojima
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes