paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Please!... Please!!!... Someone explain to 80% of the creators of this type of game, that "less age" doesn't mean "less size"... IT'S NOT THE SAME!
Enough of dwarfs!!
Stop with the midgets!
Thank you.
Peace!
They are not midgets, they are funsized!
To be honest, when I saw the poster, I thought that the it will be a fem protagonist game and was very surprised when I found out that it's actualy male. I thought that the game would be about a vicious and perverse girl-a whore who is extremely promiscuous in sexual relations, her younger brothers are from a Catholic school, they have never even masturbated, a completely pure souls. And she begins to seduce them, cultivating a conflict between them, which ends up with one brother killing the other in a fit of jealousy.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I think I see where this is going. The two 12 year old looking boys will bang sis right. Fuck that. My mc don't share his women. Definitely not with a younger brother. It's already way to creepy with how old the boys look. Is this dev a Catholic priest it something.
you are overly generous with the 12 year old part, their height would suggest something more like 10. that is if the girl is taller.

if we go by averages and shes 165, the boys look to be around 35 cm shorter so that comes out as the average height of a 8-9 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadCore

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You should have made Kenny a girl instead of a boy, twins can be different genders, that would open more support for your game considering your English is kinda bad, most of us don't like sharing, and having another guy even if is optional content that is another thing that will limit even more the people that play the game and that will support you.
I remember SuperWriter trying to do something similar to this (2 male twins) and he did have to change it to just one mc because this is something that will never work, if there is someone that knows first-hand something like that is him.
Good luck anyway.
Again out of reacts but +100
(y)

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Option #3 is literally the only option. Otherwise you need to say they are dwarves and the sister missed the gene to become one. Their body type and height just doesn't make sense on #1 and #2 is questionable.

Reactions: MadCore

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You should have made Kenny a girl instead of a boy, twins can be different genders, that would open more support for your game considering your English is kinda bad, most of us don't like sharing, and having another guy even if is optional content that is another thing that will limit even more the people that play the game and that will support you.
I remember SuperWriter trying to do something similar to this (2 male twins) and he did have to change it to just one mc because this is something that will never work, if there is someone that knows first-hand something like that is him.
Good luck anyway.
In the beginning of my dev days I had twin MCs and let people get to my head, and changed it, but I regret that. The best game I ever played, DUAL FAMILY had a father and son as the MC's and was very popular before it got abandoned.

Long story short, do what the heck you wanna do lol

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
In the beginning of my dev days I had twin MCs and let people get to my head, and changed it, but I regret that. The best game I ever played, DUAL FAMILY had a father and son as the MC's and was very popular before it got abandoned.

Agree with the sentiment but saying Dual Family is the best game u have played is fukin hilarious.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

You can't compare this to dual family, in the dual family you control both, here you only control one and the other one is like an antagonist for the love of your sister, that's is very different. In any case, I think you made the correct choice by changing it to only one mc. SS is one of the best games you have created so far, I dunno how this game will go but with the engrish writing, seems like it will have also a bit of grinding and an antagonist brother fighting for the love of 1 LI... not everyone cup of tea.
If anything else I applaud the dev for not wanting to change it even if it will limit the fanbase and support.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
What's better? 1? 2? or 3?
How about the nonexisting option 4 where the MC is taller than his sister. Probably TMI but I have a sister who is 6 years older than I am and I was taller than her (same goes for my mom) when I was 12 or 13 years old so I never get it why male MC's are so fucking short in comparison to the females in games on this site.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You can't compare this to dual family, in the dual family you control both, here you only control one and the other one is like an antagonist for the love of your sister, that's is very different. In any case, I think you made the correct choice by changing it to only one mc. SS is one of the best games you have created so far, I dunno how this game will go but with the engrish writing, seems like it will have also a bit of grinding and an antagonist brother fighting for the love of 1 LI... not everyone cup of tea.
If anything else I applaud the dev for not wanting to change it even if it will limit the fanbase and support.
I regret changing my game, and my point is to do creatively whatever you want. When you start listening to others, it stops being your game.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
IF u have too much free time available and want a laugh go read the thread, 9 days until the remaster release or another excuse.
Lol That's why I said before it got abandoned, but I totally understand what you're saying. It's a mess now

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes