fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks, but i wanna tell this story
Nice, please don't let unreasonable demands destroy your game. Your game is unique (afaik), do it the way you want.

I regret changing my game, and my point is to do creatively whatever you want. When you start listening to others, it stops being your game.
I agree so much.
And anyway while it may not be the majority, I think that guy underestimating the number of people that like swinging, even for a popular game like DMD the support for this kind of content is sizeable. So the anti-ntr/sharing gang on F95 need to finally stop always trying to stop creators from doing what they want, especially if it's a optional.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
In the beginning of my dev days I had twin MCs and let people get to my head, and changed it, but I regret that. The best game I ever played, DUAL FAMILY had a father and son as the MC's and was very popular before it got abandoned.

Long story short, do what the heck you wanna do lol
Who controls the way games go these days the devs or the patrons? Pretty sure it's the patrons. Money talks.

Reactions: Alphamale2467

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I regret changing my game, and my point is to do creatively whatever you want. When you start listening to others, it stops being your game.
it's obviously down to personal preference and i personally wouldn't have had a problem with SS staying with double mc because i wouldn't have played it
In the end it's right that you should develop your game how you want it, but (and i'm speaking for myself here) i'm happy it got changed since i wouldn't have given it a second look if it stayted how it was, but with the change i played it and it's personally one of my top 10 games

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
it's obviously down to personal preference and i personally wouldn't have had a problem with SS staying with double mc because i wouldn't have played it
In the end it's right that you should develop your game how you want it, but (and i'm speaking for myself here) i'm happy it got changed since i wouldn't have given it a second look if it stayted how it was, but with the change i played it and it's personally one of my top 10 games
I'll eventually do a game with twin MCs anyway. I'll even do a ntr game eventually. I can't let the fear of what MIGHT happen dictate the stories I want to tell and neither should others =]

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'll eventually do a game with twin MCs anyway. I'll even do a ntr game eventually. I can't let the fear of what MIGHT happen dictate the stories I want to tell and neither should others =]
Props to you man
You're one hell of a storyteller and i liked all your games so far, the only thing is to be clear since the beginning about what the focus of your game will be (that's an error a lot of devs make, sadly) so that those who don't like that stuff (me included) can just skip them and not create the usual shitstorms we see around these parts

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks interesting. From the overview and tags. I'd also say it's unexpected. Usually with Twins it's either the MC's sisters or he has a Twin sister. There's a few exceptions of course. Now i don't want to curse this thread with the 3 letter word but is there going to be sharing? Because that's usually where it goes when there's 2 men in the picture and 1 love interest.

Anyway I'm looking forward to checking this to see how the story is and what it's going for.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
. Now i don't want to curse this thread with the 3 letter word but is there going to be sharing? Because that's usually where it goes when there's 2 men in the picture and 1 love interest.
Anyway I'm looking forward to checking this to see how the story is and what it's going for.
U can choose.

A BSB threesome- yes that is the idea. But you can change it if dont wont to share with bros

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

tg

May 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind shorter, but it'd probably fit better if you went with 3.

But, why I'm writing is to complain about the manboobs I'm seeing on those kids. Why? My give them such pecs? Maybe it's just the t-shirt, but correct the underlying issue and maybe they'd then pass as the younger brothers as you aim for.

I like this idea of older sister and younger brothers. I'd like to see more of these types of games.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes