Others Completed Summer * The Blind Spot in Mizube Park [Studio WS]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Ok, so looking into it, I don't think this is actually based on a real event. I can't find anything relating to an incident such as this happening. It likely just uses the 'based on an actual event' tag in the same way that those paranormal movies do. As in 'Nothing happened, it's just based on hearsay and rumours'

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Well may be if you play till the end (where they meets in love hotel) u will think there is a forcefull sex not a actual rape
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xXWeedXx

Sep 25, 2017
Okay, aside from the morals and situation here, that ending is really fucking depressing. Yes, this is "loli" and very borderline taboo, but man was that a downer ending.

It was so depressing that after months of lurking with this account this is my first post ever, on this site.

Reactions: naecko

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I don't understand why games like this and many others in which the girl is undoubtedly a child gets to stay here while others such as "Young Wife Souffle" gets pulled.

I'm not complaining about this game, I wish no game was ever pulled regardless of content. It just seems hypocritical to me.
It's not so much the content of Young Wife Souffle its more so the lack of english translation from what I can see on dlsite. As for other stuff that gets pulled, its usually bc we don't wanna attract more bad attention from people who could potentially shut down f95zone which is why 3d loli/shota stuff isn't always alllowed. I wish all the games were allowed but sacrifices must be made for the good of the site unfortunately.
Okay, aside from the morals and situation here, that ending is really fucking depressing. Yes, this is "loli" and very borderline taboo, but man was that a downer ending.

It was so depressing that after months of lurking with this account this is my first post ever, on this site.
Yeah it was kind of a let down. I was hoping for more routes like a happy ending and what not given the game cost me near 20 bucks.

Reactions: qawser
Jun 20, 2017
its more so the lack of english translation
But it has been translated. The version posted here was in English. I was able to get it before it got pulled.

It's not so much the content of Young Wife Souffle
It's absolutely the content. In that game, the main character has sex with a male child who's no older than 10.

There's another game here that has that same type of content ( ). In this game the main character is a female teacher who has sex with her elementary school pupils. Yet, it remains up and running here whilst YWS got pulled.

Again, I don't want Mischief Wars(or any other game) to be pulled, and I understand their reasoning behind their decision; but this enforcement inconsistency is very contradictory and it makes me wonder how do they actually decide which game to pull. I have my theory that they only pull a game if they get a formal complaint forwarded to them, otherwise, even if a game breaks the rules, as long as no one takes notice and complains about it, the admins live and let live.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
But it has been translated. The version posted here was in English. I was able to get it before it got pulled.

It's absolutely the content. In that game, the main character has sex with a male child who's no older than 10.
There's another game here that has that same type of content ( ). In this game the main character is a female teacher who has sex with her elementary school pupils. Yet, it remains up and running here whilst YWS got pulled.

Again, I don't want Mischief Wars(or any other game) to be pulled, and I understand their reasoning behind their decision; but this enforcement inconsistency is very contradictory and it makes me wonder how do they actually decide which game to pull. I have my theory that they only pull a game if they get a formal complaint forwarded to them, otherwise, even if a game breaks the rules, as long as no one takes notice and complains about it, the admins live and let live.
Well forgive me for my ignorance earlier. Did a bit of research on the forums and I'm assuming that ur theory is partially correct however I don't think the f95zone's enforcement is entirely random. In Young Wife Souffle, the male child is outright 10 years old. Theres no way to deny that. In the game I uploaded though sure she looks young, but u can give her whatever age u want and her real age is never stated. I think games that garner enough attention to get a complaint while having characters that r outright underage in the most broadest sense possible r likely to be banned from the site. Now I'm just making assumptions which is really never good so I recommend asking the staff of f95zone for further clarification of how they enforce this rule. If u wanna talk to me more about it though, ur welcome to pm me as I fear we r getting off topic for this thread.:D

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is this a matter of where the servers are placed?
That said, yes, just typing in her age was very cleverly done.
Though my favourite so far was in Comyu, where a girl just states that she's of "legal" age. X-D

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Still can't get past first day myself, any sort of clean button never appears and even after doing everything can't seem to progress

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
While we're all bitching about morality on this one, Most of us seem to be unable to get past day 1... Anyone got a walkthrough?

Reactions: Cthulhu87
Feb 21, 2018
You can save when you get to the screen that has all the icons that interact with the girl. it's under system.

that aside,not much to say about this. good art and worthless story and characters. a short appearance just to get off. that's all this was.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes