Others Completed Summer * The Blind Spot in Mizube Park [Studio WS]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Game is great, it's just buggy.
Haven't found a step by step guide for this yet, and if there is, please inform me. B3

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Uhm, I can fap to many weird things because I do not associate it with real-life.
Therefore reading that this is made after real incident makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Luckily.... the art is still anime......

Reactions: naecko
Mar 21, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where it forces you to cum before you can even get it in?
You have to hold the left click button while having the mouse go upwards.

Read the comments, tried to get the bad ending, somehow got the true ending.....
Good ending? What's the good ending? What did you do?

Still can't get past first day myself, any sort of clean button never appears and even after doing everything can't seem to progress
The Cleaning button is the Pacify button.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

ZethSet

May 17, 2018
Managed to get "The true Ending" on my first try... no idea what I specifically did, just clicked threaten - silence - pacify at random while doing everything else.

On a side note... this was game more depressing than what I expected...

Reactions: Skyzenski

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
Walkthrugh:
Day 1 Missionary come outside grandpa speaks pacify to clean her up then escape.
Day 2 Anything escape to end she cleans herself.
Day 3 Anything escape to end she cleans herself. Ending based on Attitude of previous socal usages.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Walkthrugh:
Day 1 Missionary come outside grandpa speaks pacify to clean her up then escape.
Day 2 Anything escape to end she cleans herself.
Day 3 Anything escape to end she cleans herself. Ending based on Attitude of previous socal usages.
So there are different endings??
btw for me the way to end Day 1 was cumming inside her. He cummed outside before when you try to penetrate her.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes