lkta

May 3, 2017
Ok, but how do you know what the scenes are to skip them if you're not told what they are beforehand, so you have to actually view them in order to make the judgement of whether or not you want to see them in the first place, which by then it's too late?

It's not like the game has Grace set it up by saying "Hey you wanna hear that time I stripped in front of 3 guys and got dp by two of them!" yes/no, only then you can complain about people not skipping it.
would have thought that the whole " lived a hard 36 years... long stretch of time when i was anything but "put together"... Heard you were a wild one, don't know the half of it.... tales innocent ears shuldn't hear.... your stories wouldn't stand a donkeys dick chance against mine...." conversation immeadietly before may have given you a hint..

The whole lead up is basically do you want to hear a wild sex story from my past, You have a choice of yes or no and then cry when you hit yes and she tells you a story. Absolute fucking bellends.

What did you think she was going to say? This one time at bandcamp...

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
guys im a little confused are two new episode of new sequel or are only one new episode about the new sequel,because i see summer with mia 2 ep1 and ep2 are different episode of about the same new sequel? thx

Colleague, I downloaded the EP-2, and continue the game from a rescue, and played until the end, and it is exactly the same content as the EP-1. Is that what happened to you?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for EP6
Added 6 scenes

I've made a scene gallery for this game
It adds a "Scene gallery" button to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes from the game

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Am I missing something here, SVM2 doesn't have sandbox elements, where SVM1 has IF you play the RPGM version, the Ren'py/VN version also doesn't have sandbox elements
SWM1 renpy is sandbox at the beginning, It isn't completely horrible but you are clicking around various rooms house far more than is actually needed. Don't really think it adds anything other than annoyance. You are correct with part 2 though, No sandbox stuff so far at least

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Am I missing something here, SVM2 doesn't have sandbox elements, where SVM1 has IF you play the RPGM version, the Ren'py/VN version also doesn't have sandbox elements
Renpy SVM1 has sandbox, definitely, i havent tried SVM2 but i was told it has it too. You seem to be confused about it.

I will open the second one game and see for myself i guess

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Also i have just downloaded and played the game from the OP nine minutes after the upload and have no problems with the red button and the ankle view. I have startet a new game und dont use any mods. If there are any problems, then it is located by you guys and not at the game.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Renpy SVM1 has sandbox, definitely, i havent tried SVM2 but i was told it has it too. You seem to be confused about it.

I will open the second one game and see for myself i guess
I didn't played the ren'py version of SWM 1 but seeing the tags, then yes it is sandbox, but SWM 2 is definitely not

lkta

May 3, 2017
Ok thanks, i will give SWM2 a chance then, hope i am not so much out of the loop for not playing the first one
Honestly just give the first one a try. I hate sandbox stuff but other than some clicking around the house for the first 10 minutes or so of the game the rest is pretty much just a normal renpy, mostly kinetic visual novel.

You basically goto the kitchen, goto the kitchen again, goto upstairs bathroom , goto downstairs bathroom, goto mias room and look at everything to find key which opens draw and then look at laptop and the sandbox stuff is then pretty much done. It generally tells you exactly where you need to go at the end of each conversation.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. Aunt MC is a whore. This past of hers is an exaggeration. After seeing her past, I'm definitely on the NO. Even though she looks so beautiful/hot.. eh.

But well, these scenes and her past had to be added... to please MMF/ntr fans. :rolleyes: And those who do not like ntr (for example, me), I have to put this character aside.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Damn. Aunt MC is a whore. This past of hers is an exaggeration. After seeing her past, I'm definitely on the NO. Even though she looks so beautiful/hot.. eh.

But well, these scenes and her past had to be added... to please MMF/ntr fans. :rolleyes: And those who do not like ntr (for example, me), I have to put this character aside.
How is that NTR? You guys kill me. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 9, 2020
would have thought that the whole " lived a hard 36 years... long stretch of time when i was anything but "put together"... Heard you were a wild one, don't know the half of it.... tales innocent ears shuldn't hear.... your stories wouldn't stand a donkeys dick chance against mine...." conversation immeadietly before may have given you a hint..

The whole lead up is basically do you want to hear a wild sex story from my past, You have a choice of yes or no and then cry when you hit yes and she tells you a story. Absolute fucking bellends.

What did you think she was going to say? This one time at bandcamp...
And overall that's still just exaggerated vague warnings about a subject that has a ton of different kinks and fetishes, which can happen in many different situations with any number of people, which many have preferences, likes, or dislikes for, and never mind the degrees of what wild actually means to each person. So please, it's hardly a warning for anyone on what's involved in the scene, all that's basically asked is if you want to see a sex scene or not.

Personally I'm not complaining about those two situations from Grace, I don't enjoy gangbang scenes, so that obviously greatly diminished my interest in Grace, and the second scene made her into a whore which I am also not into (I'm into personal sluts but not whores). It is what it is.

I watched them, I wasn't offended, and certainly won't be asking for changes, but I'm sure there will be others who were more offended with little warning on what it actually was, hell lucky it was only mmf, it could have been a lot worse and maybe it will be if the stories gets even more exaggerated down the line. If anything this should serve as a warning to anyone on Grace's stories from now on.

The developers have the freedom to write whatever they want for their characters, and at the same time players have the freedom to list what they like or they don't about them. I don't think anyone should expect no discussion and complaints, in a subject that covers so many different situations. Also these are forums, people are going to list their likes and dislikes all the time, it's called feedback, if you have a problem with that... feel free to ignore it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Honestly just give the first one a try. I hate sandbox stuff but other than some clicking around the house for the first 10 minutes or so of the game the rest is pretty much just a normal renpy, mostly kinetic visual novel.

You basically goto the kitchen, goto the kitchen again, goto upstairs bathroom , goto downstairs bathroom, goto mias room and look at everything to find key which opens draw and then look at laptop and the sandbox stuff is then pretty much done. It generally tells you exactly where you need to go at the end of each conversation.

There are enough non sandbox games, thanks for the advice but i prefer to just not play sandbox games.

Thanks anyway

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I thought I'd made it clear, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So relax. :sneaky:
Also, she's an older woman, she's got many more years on her than the MC, so she's not exactly going to be a virgin. :rolleyes:

Sometime I wonder how people that get triggered by this function in the real world when they find out the girl they're dating has been with other guys. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

lkta

May 3, 2017
There are enough non sandbox games, thanks for the advice but i prefer to just not play sandbox games.

Thanks anyway
no worries, it really is just the first 10 minutes out of a few hours though or i wouldn't have played it myself

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes