Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
temptation isn't working for the bonus content. I've tried it with caps and without, just says Wrong.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I've made a scene gallery for this game
It adds a "Scene gallery" button to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes from the game
I don't suppose it could be updated to E3? That would be great...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you whomever added that Mega. Been downloading it for the last 2 hours using the other links you had earlier, and was barely at 10% complete. Switched to the Mega one, and within 5 minutes, it's now done downloading.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
summer with mia is more like summer with my harem.
the Aunt past is out of place, if u want to make a harem game why add that?
I got bored with all the crap text and zero eroticism.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Man, about thr aunt, if you don't want to "hear" or see she having sex, just deny when she asks if you want to know what kind of crazy shit she did in her past. If I rememver there two times when she asks if you want to know or not. So you have TWO CHANCES to say no. Simply like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
5 worse uploaders you could not have picked, min 1 hr download for any of them. How about a NOPY or MEGA.
keep2share, rapidgator, uploaded, turbobit, florenfile,............ do i need to continue?

anyways i got it from gofile in ~20 mins.

Aunt is LI? Is or not I'm not interested to others doing it. It's not my thing. So will ignore it.
prolly not li but mc will bang her anyways. aunt getting fucked happened in past.

Reactions: Ooh

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Because Inceton use a DMCA takedown service message me please when links are not longer working.

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Inceton Games
Version of the game:Summer with Mia 2 [Ep. 3]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,46GB

Compressed Size:470MB - -

Unofficial Compressed mac:
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes