Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Ok this might sound stupid considering this game is called "Summer with Mia" but I was actually kind of pissed about that ending because I was faithful to Sadie cause I like her the most but now I'm forced to cheat on her. I get it but at the same time I'm pissed about it.
You cheat on her with Mia in this update?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Was surprised Mia wasnt down for a 3some with u & giselle, i mean didnt she have lesbian sex already with Emma or some other girl? anyway really good update glad we finally got a bj fromthat hot kinky therapist, wold have liked to tittyfuck her and paint her face, but maybe u can do that at the next session, i kept thinking someonewas going to walk in the restroom & catch us because it was right out in the open, not even in a stall
Why are you in a hurry to have a 3some with her ? you are suppose to make up with her first and re-build your relationship right ? because you cheated on Mia with Mom in the previous story

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I really think this should have started off before he gets to Grace's house. A little build up of the relationship between MC and Sadie. As of now, when I play I feel nothing towards her. To make it worse, she decides she's just going to show up at Grace's house, uninvited, and stay with MC the whole summer. If any woman ever tried that with me, I'd break up with her. That's not a "surprise", that's just being a selfish, inconsiderate twat.

Anonymousgamer2021

Jul 29, 2021
I think this Episode had a great ending. Part ones ending was sad but this one is better. I played the first one when it was a 3 part RPG and then again when it changed over. This SWM part 2 is awesome. I am happy that were finally honest with each other. I am eager to see more of the story. Great job on this VN so far.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that game doesn't give a fuck about your choices, if you choose to stay true with Sadie your are fucked.
Why forcing the MC to have sex with Mia at the end.
I tried the option to keep Sadie and just stay friend with Mia, but the game just gave me the finger.
As usual those games don't really care about your choices. I don't like this !
So this is some kinetic novel with false choices or choices that don't have any impact.
That could have been good but unfortunately i've been trapped :LOL:

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Well that game doesn't give a fuck about your choices, if you choose to stay true with Sadie your are fucked.
Why forcing the MC to have sex with Mia at the end.
I tried the option to keep Sadie and just stay friend with Mia, but the game just gave me the finger.
As usual those games don't really care about your choices. I don't like this !
So this is some kinetic novel with false choices or choices that don't have any impact.
That could have been good but unfortunately i've been trapped :LOL:
The game is called "Summer with Mia", and it's been pretty clear that a major part of the story revolves around the MC and Mia's inevitable romantic rekindling. Without that happening where's the story? Where's the conflict and drama? Even in AAA rpg's the narrative still follows a mostly set path, and while you do have control, you obviously aren't ever going to get absolute control. And before now we've been able to turn down every other girl, so I certainly wouldn't say the game doesn't give a fuck about our choices.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have alzheimers and i forgot who was the fine woman sucking me in bed....was she mother or a neighbor?
she's mommy but can be any1 like neighbor (emma's and sam's mother who we never saw) or childhood friend or other auntie.

Next game for Inceton: Summer with Mia's Mom
that wouldn't be long game since after mia left it seems that they weren't together more than month.

So it ended in the same spot that episode 3 did or did i miss something with the download?
it ended on mainchars being in same bed so remove wt-mod (no actual need for it).

Could someone please make an Android version for ep 4 please and thank you
Android version ep4??
sure some1 could make (not sure if devs have made) but those who make android versions in f95 can't use mega or nopy due dev's dcmas so no android port yet or never. you could ask direcrly from that member who made last android port if he is willing to upload it elsewhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
devs make game which they want not game which fans want, if they made latter then it would be unplayable.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes