Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
huh? wdym? are sadie and mia not getting much content in this version?
You see I count Sadie as side chick, because she gets the boot from me the minute that option comes available. Judging by the previews, Episode 5 is really heavy on Sadie, Cindy and Isla and somebody already said on Discord that the only Mia content in episode 5 was some conversation on the couch. So I bet the ones who care about those side characters probably will enjoy this episode very much, and the ones who are on team Mia...well... :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: JNolan92

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You see I count Sadie as side chick, because she gets the boot from me the minute that option comes available. Judging by the previews, Episode 5 is really heavy on Sadie, Cindy and Isla and somebody already said on Discord that the only Mia content in episode 5 was some conversation on the couch. So I bet the ones who care about those side characters probably will enjoy this episode very much, and the ones who are on team Mia...well... :HideThePain:
huh,after the ep4 finale you'd think mia would get a lot of content,like something prety important happened right?lmao
but i like Sadie so I'm not complaining

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
huh,after the ep4 finale you'd think mia would get a lot of content,like something prety important happened right?lmao
You would think! I know I did. I don't particularly MIND Sadie, but I am Team Mia 100%. And I still can't wait to play Ep. 5 eventually lol

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well, I'd say it's just that generic "let's let it cool down a bit" kind of development before the heat will get turned back on once again within couple episodes. There is quite bunch of side chicks and only limited amount of episodes on the table, so obviously they have to go through them at some point. I would say it was actually quite expected after the 4th episode ended with a bang.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I have a question like this before I once played this game And here was multi mode And now he's gone somewhere

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Damn, why did she have to come back this bitch better not ruin anything again, but knowing her she will damn you developer.
Correct me if I'm wrong because I was confused when she showed up, wasn't there a choice where you could say she fell into drugs and went to prison early on in this? Cuz I'm pretty sure I chose that.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong because I was confused when she showed up, wasn't there a choice where you could say she fell into drugs and went to prison early on in this? Cuz I'm pretty sure I chose that.
No, You're absolutely right we where given that choice at the start which is why I'm just as confuse as you... ugh seeing her again means trouble.

Last edited:

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Bless you for existing, being able to use torrent is so much better than any DDL site.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes