Jotir

Dec 16, 2017
Found this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 34933, in script
    jump Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Sadie_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Sadie_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 34933, in script
    jump Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Sadie_1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Sadie_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E6

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
1646213021929.png

Asking for a friend... is this a LI and we're missing the NTR tag or... what's going on? Someone explain please. Cheers.

Reactions: vesslan
Mar 18, 2019
I'm guessing some Grace content will finally appear in the next ep. It would take quite a lot of effort to avoid the next ep being about her with the way this one went.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
The hell happened at the beginning? Sitting with Emma and next thing is a toilet(?) with some blonde called Emma and continuing discussion. Is it me or something was fucked up?
And those "s_angle_pos" issues not resolved. Ehhhhhh...

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
So its final or we need to wait for FIX patches? it seems many error on this update?

Edit :
1646216363605.png

Last edited:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This was pretty meh update and that's not taking the bugs into concideration. If I was counting the bugs then this was just terrible. I don't understand why we have to deal with Emma no matter what we choose, like someone said before, it just doesn't make any sense. On top of that we get the usual Vivian bullshit that I was tired of like 5 minutes after meeting her and it's only getting worse. And these 2 things took up the majority of this update. The only bright spots were the scenes with Sadie and the scene with Mia on the beach.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There must be a choice that enables that, in my playthrough she said she isn't into girls at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes,she said that in my pt as well,and later proceeds to ask if mc would be interested in seeing her with another girl,keeps making remarks about it many times later. Ofc you can choose to say you don't want it,but she is more than open to it if you agree.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes