tcstone89

Oct 3, 2020
Ran into this crash after chosing to meet up with Cindy near chapter 8

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Cindy_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 47024, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Cindy_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Thu Oct 20 12:32:00 2022

tcstone89

Oct 3, 2020
And this crash happened with Mia at the movie theater

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Mia_3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 48633, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Mia_3'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Thu Oct 20 12:36:42 2022

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Leave Vivian alone till the threesome with Sadie and Mc But this is for Seb,
View attachment 2112950
Oh I got the 3some with Vivian and Sadie, but then when you go her dressing room and try to fool around with her she flips out on you and says she was only acting like she liked being fucked and faked the orgasm & you can only play with her if your girlfriend is present

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another amazing update-now to wait half a year in agony while they develop games I’ll never play
well i partially disagree with you since if other inceton games are near as good as this then at least playable.

Dude, you forgot the best scene from that update atleast for me was fucking Isla on her hubbys sailboats while your girlfriend is scuba diving for 10 minutes LOL
i saw that scene (yeah it was totally silly) but timeline wise it didn't fit.

This now needs a Wrestling tag, brother :PogChamp:
like you said doubt it exists and not sure if boxing etc exist either so all are proly under fighting or sports tag (not gonna check those "few" games which are mma/etc and what's their tags).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh I got the 3some with Vivian and Sadie, but then when you go her dressing room and try to fool around with her she flips out on you and says she was only acting like she liked being fucked and faked the orgasm & you can only play with her if your girlfriend is present
well she lies ofc but doesn't want to be 2nd woman behind sadie's back (if she knew all who mc has fucked since he came to town she would make dogfood out of mc).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Im getting this error every 2 minute
Any idea how to fix it?
View attachment 2112056
Pretty damned annoying, ain't it? Yeah, well here's a fix to get you by here. The best fix: (you have to do it everytime though) is to exit the game completely and restart it before you want to load an old save. It's a problem with the base VN. The variable is declared proper by the dev but that shitty version of RenPy borks out periodically. The fix I made simply redeclares the pos variables after each time you load a previous save so you hopefully don't have to exit the game and restart it each time.

Otherwise you could say that the "Slut Button" is being a little bitch. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DuffusMuffus

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I'm just getting into the beginning of episode 5, and I can't help but get the feeling that there's suspicious scenes with Grace and Sadie as well as some foreshadowing at Sadie hooking up with Grace (and/or maybe others) behind MC's back. These things could be plot points that exist to get MC alone with Mia more, but there's plenty of ways of doing that without continually talking about how Sadie gets along so well with Grace, how Sadie and Grace need to work early and late at a bar with no customers, how Sadie forgets about plans with MC despite the fact that she moved to a new town recently to be with him. MC doesn't seem to have any concerns, but he might be distracted with enjoying (or dodging) all the action being thrown his way.

I've searched the thread and found a couple comments saying that there's no NTR in this game, but I know that a lot of the F95 community are only concerned with third-party cocks, which is not an opinion I share. My view is that penises are not a requirement for cheating. If I can't play naked in bed with the maid, then my wife can't either.

I'm not worried about spoilers, so can someone tell me if Sadie is cheating on MC with Grace or anyone else later in the game? I'm okay with sharing, open-relationship, and threesomes, but I can't take the sneaking, lying, and betrayal of trust. If anything like that is unavoidable, I'd like to cut my losses on this story.

• Haha
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I'm not worried about spoilers, so can someone tell me if Sadie is cheating on MC with Grace or anyone else later in the game? I'm okay with sharing, open-relationship, and threesomes, but I can't take the sneaking, lying, and betrayal of trust. If anything like that is unavoidable, I'd like to cut my losses on this story.
The writer of this game has said here that this game won't have NTR in it as the developers have a separate Patreon page that is committed for that kind of content and this way they don't want to include that kind of content to these so called "vanilla" games of theirs.

Although she is not cheating on MC, it doesn't necessarily mean that Sadie doesn't in the end turn out to be a sneaking, lying and trust betraying snake in some other way.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
The writer of this game has said here that this game won't have NTR in it as the developers have a separate Patreon page that is committed for that kind of content and this way they don't want to include that kind of content to these so called "vanilla" games of theirs.

Although she is not cheating on MC, it doesn't necessarily mean that Sadie doesn't in the end turn out to be a sneaking, lying and trust betraying snake in some other way.
Oof. That last sentence kind of feels like bracing for a gut punch when you feel the knife slide into your kidney. Damn. This VN might have too much drama for me to handle today.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Oof. That last sentence kind of feels like bracing for a gut punch when you feel the knife slide into your kidney. Damn. This VN might have too much drama for me to handle today.
Don't worry, you're still good to go for the end of the current version. But I do have a feeling like the gut punch is possibly still to come with her in the remaining two episodes.

Reactions: Bill Temple

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
based on recent update it looks like sadie has issues with family back home so she latched onto mc family instead, that's why she became so close with grace, she kinda was "adopted" by mcs family.

seeing how attached sadie became to mcs family i think she'll be ok with sharing & she likes pussy, there's that also, but i don't think there is a sadie-grace ntr subplot going on.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes