♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
soo,we all agree this Pete guy is the one blackmailing mia right?
Fuck shit fuck, and crap! And thanks for the spoiler. I was just starting to get in the mood to start this ep and you just revealed the biggest mystery I wanted to find out..... I fucking hate you in this early morning cloudy sunday. My live is fucked now! I gotta :poop: just joking

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game absolutely great , if you add sound on sex scene that will be perfect
well they would need some1 to make those sounds and it'd take longer to make and test. so pros and cons.

soo,we all agree this Pete guy is the one blackmailing mia right?
seemed too good fellow for that but who knows.

Is it only me or this sex scene functionality where you need to click on each sequence from slow to fast is annoying as f?
Haven't follow this thread much so maybe it was mentioned before and is there any reason for this?
nope and reason is prolly that that devs want players spend more time on playing instead just skip to fav position and then fap and then skip to next.

donotouch

Jan 27, 2020
nope and reason is prolly that that devs want players spend more time on playing instead just skip to fav position and then fap and then skip to next.
Make sanse to some point but should be designed for keyboard players as well

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is it only me or this sex scene functionality where you need to click on each sequence from slow to fast is annoying as f?
Haven't follow this thread much so maybe it was mentioned before and is there any reason for this?
Not just you. I hate all those fucking buttons. Mainly because they spoil the immersion in the game. Looks like fun game for 5 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Personally I'm a bit conflicted. I do enjoy the different views of the action, and I have my own personal favs that I like to return to. Still you're right that it takes away from the "immersion", especially if you have to use mouse. ;)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Personally I'm a bit conflicted. I do enjoy the different views of the action, and I have my own personal favs that I like to return to. Still you're right that it takes away from the "immersion", especially if you have to use mouse. ;)
Yeah for me either, the different viewpoints aren't the issue here. Just those ugly buttons are in the way, sluty buttons or next action buttons look childish in such a game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not just you. I hate all those fucking buttons. Mainly because they spoil the immersion in the game. Looks like fun game for 5 year olds.
well if 5 years old is caught playing this then his/her parents will be suing inceton.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well if 5 years old is caught playing this then his/her parents will be suing inceton.
Well, if they let a 5 year old reach a game like that or something like that, they're going to be in big trouble too, I guess.
I have already had to face this kind of "problems" in the past with the job I do. Dad... Yes sweety?Can I play on your computer please... Yes sweath...... No No No No!!! Daddy's computer is Hmmm... it doesn't fells well lately darling :whistle::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PR Mitter and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another very good game... The characters are beautiful! The graphics are very good and the story is captivating and very well elaborated! Looking forward to the next update!
that you will need to wait a while (months).

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes