Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Maybe I'm retarded but I'm stuck at the start of the game. The MC says he needs to go to the bathroom after handing Mia the controller back so I go the the bathroom and nothing happens. I've clicked every square inch of that room. I've checked the kitchen, MC's room. Mia's room, the study, the Parent's room, the living room and I can't go outside. Wtf am I supposed to do?
You must first go to the bathroom on the second floor
20170520_121745.jpg

Reactions: pyrofox1313

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
When they decided to have the BJ competition I closed the game & deleted it. The sexual assault at the clinic got me pissed so I skipped through it but I draw the line at sharing Mia.
Fuck That! Too bad, I was so excited that this came back but all for not...

Should probably have the NTR tag so that non sharing folk like myself can be warned... And since Sam drugged the girls, that should be added as well maybe a rape tag as well as the girls appeared to be semi roofied.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't wanna start this NTR or not shit, but i just wanna know before playing because on the original RPGM version if i remember correctly there was discussions about sharing Mia. I never played that long to get that point but is there share thing or its just optional and avoidable
there is no ntr in 1st 2 chapters since mia sucking sam's and dad's dick isn't ntr, mommy things are ntr but you didn't ask that and in act 3 (yet to come so based on rpgm) ntr on mia happens only on sidequests.

What's the difference between this one and rpgm one ? Did this one catch up to that one ? And what's the differences. Can someone explain pls
updated graphs and storyline and few things there and there and not engine crashing every 5 mins. next will be renpy remake of act 3 and then comes act 4 which will have totally new content.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This isn't really the right place to be asking for scenes, since these are remakes and have old scenes, I think you want to go to the RPG version's thread, since that's where the issue of new material is more relevant, since it's the version with the newest content. I think these are just being put out pretty much the same so if Volume 4 moves to Renpy, people are caught up. Like an HD collection of a video game series before a new entry.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This game is so good and i don't get the hate maybe you should check the tags because looking at those no way this will be a vanilla game lol Inceton has become one of my favorites on here with this and echoes of lust.

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
there is no ntr in 1st 2 chapters since mia sucking sam's and dad's dick isn't ntr, mommy things are ntr but you didn't ask that and in act 3 (yet to come so based on rpgm) ntr on mia happens only on sidequests.

updated graphs and storyline and few things there and there and not engine crashing every 5 mins. next will be renpy remake of act 3 and then comes act 4 which will have totally new content.
Come on dude. Are you really saying that since there's no penetration, it doesn't count? There should be at least a "sharing" tag. Forcing stuff down our throats is really annoying. That shit with Sam made me comment in this site for the first time.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
It has "romance" up there man... And no "sharing", "swinging", "ntr" or whatever anyone would consider a mmf scene.
You can see multiple penetration which would go with the mmf scene. To be honest the MC and sister aren't in a relationship so no sharing needs to be there in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Guz89 and MadCore

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You can see multiple penetration which would go with the mmf scene. To be honest the MC and sister aren't in a relationship so no sharing needs to be there in my opinion.
Umm, sexual relationship is a relationship in itself, and I've heard that it wouldn't remain only sexual for too long and would rather become deeper and more serious than that, so "sharing" tag is absolutely warranted.

Reactions: Aelth

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Umm, sexual relationship is a relationship in itself, and I've heard that it wouldn't remain only sexual for too long and would rather become deeper and more serious than that, so "sharing" tag is absolutely warranted.
Been awhile since I played it, but I think the sister just got used to being raped by the brother and stopped putting up resistance. Even to random dudes raping her. It's hard to tell what the status is, because when you play as her you don't really get what she thinks of the whole thing.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Multiple penetration isn't necessarily mmf. She can have a dildo up her ass when he fucks her, or have a ffm threesome where the second girl has a strapon and still counts as multiple penetration, since you know, multiple "things" are penetrating her. There can be only women present and still have a multiple penetration scene. For the sharing thing, I disagree. Since it's clearly and incest game, they have a relationship. If they're not in a relationship wtf does the "romance" tag doing up there, since there isn't any other "couple" in the game, except for the parents of course?

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Ehh they haven't defined anything yet, so what I see is sex friends who can do whatever they want. I can't tell the future and didn't hear that, so if true than its needed.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Been awhile since I played it, but I think the sister just got used to being raped by the brother and stopped putting up resistance. Even to random dudes raping her. It's hard to tell what the status is, because when you play as her you don't really get what she thinks of the whole thing.
Well I don't know about the RPGM version, but none of that here. MC tried to set things up in the party so that he could fuck Mia while she's blindfolded and handcuffed to bed and she'd think it's her boyfriend fucking her, but cops come and the plan goes bust. And later her boyfriend reveals things, she just put two and two together and figured it was her brother all along. But then not too long after they do have consensual sex.
She doesn't get raped at any point in the Ren'Py remake, MC comes to her rescue right on time in the park.
And now all they've been doing in Ch2 is fucking, a lot, Mia and MC I mean xD

Reactions: Aelth and eddie987

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, that's a lot of orgasmic content for Act 2 and my depleted nads thank you very much! :p A number of struggling devs can learn a fucking thing or two from Inceton! ;)

Reactions: kanekidom

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Multiple penetration isn't necessarily mmf. She can have a dildo up her ass when he fucks her, or have a ffm threesome where the second girl has a strapon and still counts as multiple penetration, since you know, multiple "things" are penetrating her. There can be only women present and still have a multiple penetration scene. For the sharing thing, I disagree. Since it's clearly and incest game, they have a relationship. If they're not in a relationship wtf does the "romance" tag doing up there, since there isn't any other "couple" in the game, except for the parents of course?
The shit you're talking about isn't even in the game so why would multiple penetration mean that in this situation?? Well i was informed there will be a relationship later, so romance could be for future updates.

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes