Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
But it's forced no way out? You have to watch her blowing other people? And if she decided not to go thru with the dad thing why is she blowing him? Damn I was hoping for avoidable i really liked this game but being forced in a good game really sucks. Games should be about choices.
The first BJ happened before she tried to hook up with him. And they didn't add a choice because they want to tell a story and not give you tools to make your own.
The premise of the game is that the entire situation is messed up, the MC with his sister, but eventually she falls in love with us, but MC sees it as a side bit, just some fun and using her and sets his eyes on his mom which she finds out, gets mad andd thus tries to hook up with your father.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
The first BJ happened before she tried to hook up with him. And they didn't add a choice because they want to tell a story and not give you tools to make your own.
The premise of the game is that the entire situation is messed up, the MC with his sister, but eventually she falls in love with us, but MC sees it as a side bit, just some fun and using her and sets his eyes on his mom which she finds out, gets mad andd thus tries to hook up with your father.
Thanks for taking the time to help me out and answer those questions I appreciate it, I really like the game and really liked Mia but I don't want to be forced into anything, I like games to have choices that way people with different kinks can enjoy the same game without being forced to have something you my not like but still be able to enjoy a great game it's to bad for me really I may still bite the bullet and try it but I just don't think that's going to end well for me. But thanks for taking the time.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to help me out and answer those questions I appreciate it, I really like the game and really liked Mia but I don't want to be forced into anything, I like games to have choices that way people with different kinks can enjoy the same game without being forced to have something you my not like but still be able to enjoy a great game it's to bad for me really I may still bite the bullet and try it but I just don't think that's going to end well for me. But thanks for taking the time.
I mean, what's the worst that can happen. After all they're game characters not people, you think you might kill somebody if you see Mia sucking somebody off?
There's 3-4 scenes and one happens because MC played her into sucking off his friend while he took the ass for the first time. As I said, the entire premise of the game is that we, the MC, are just horny assholes who want everything and everybody for ourselves, that's the story and that's what you'll get.

At the end of the day, there's throusands of games and I'm sure if you won't like this one you'd find another.

If you really like Inceton's models animation etc, try out Echoes of Lust - no sharing whatsoever, renders are top notch and stoy is interesting

Reactions: Wildbill5150

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is it fully transfered? Are all the scenes that where in the RPG maker version available in this version?

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
If it would be so obvious I wouldn't ask... there is no space for it
Checked out the script, and it disables the option to input the ad code at the start of the game by default. Here is an updated script with the code input enabled, only have to input life42 at the start of the game, the other codes are irrelevant

Reactions: leahluv and Moisan4
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes