leahluv

May 25, 2018
Checked out the script, and it disables the option to input the ad code at the start of the game by default. Here is an updated script with the code input enabled, only have to input life42 at the start of the game, the other codes are irrelevant
Thanks! This worked perfectly!

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Hory shiiiiiet! What an ending!! I never played the rpgm version so I'm impressed! Wow sucked me into the story. Wonderful job on the story, and i can't wait to see what happens to mc, mia, and mom in the future. I just hope it comes sooner than later.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well that was shit they just followed the same exact story thought they’d tweak the story a bit not just basically copy and paste it to renpy but hey can’t really say anything don’t support the devs hated the ending in both versions but can see why with how the MC treated Mia hopefully down the road we see Mia get pregnant or probably it would be the MC is sterile :ROFLMAO:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Well that was shit they just followed the same exact story thought they’d tweak the story a bit not just basically copy and paste it to renpy but hey can’t really say anything don’t support the devs hated the ending in both versions but can see why with how the MC treated Mia hopefully down the road we see Mia get pregnant or probably it would be the MC is sterile :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for trying it out first. Figured it wasn't worth playing.

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear
Jun 15, 2017
They could make it free-roam like EoL, but I think it would be best to keep it as a fairly linear story. They could throw in some choices here and there and make them a little more impactful than the ones in this game, but ultimately I feel like this game is going to have just 1 or 2 endings; a love ending where they both finally admit their feelings and go on to live happily ever after, and a neutral end where they repair their relationship but go their separate ways believing that their feelings were just a phase.

I also expect there to be a love rival in the form of a boyfriend Mia will have when the MC and her are reunited 2 years later. Her being single would make things too easy, so the MC has to have someone there that will make them jealous and motivate them to get Mia back.
I agree that keeping it linear, and adding some more impactful choices should be the route they take rather than making it a free roam game like EoL ,but I saw the post the dev made about the game lacking on several fronts so I have a feeling he might try to make the gameplay aspect closer to EoL.

Last edited:

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Summer With Mia - Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
So I've been having trouble with some mega links. Even though I'm signed in on the app, it opens a page as if I'm using a browser, saying I need to open the mega app, even though it's literally saying this in Mega.

Once I do that, it brings me to an error screen saying it's a "unknown URL scheme." Anybody have a fix?

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
It was only meant to be a Renpy remake of the original story. There is a Chapter 4 in the works that will expand on it.

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
For anyone confused about the lack of a skip option:
Download the Unren utility, place it in the 'game' folder and run it. Select option 5 at the command prompt (or 1 if you just want the cg).

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
There should be 6 side stories about black dude and Mia or not? I remember one more scene in mc room. Was it cut from this version?

Reactions: vmaks
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes