Summer with Mia [Final Content Update] [Inceton]

Original Size: 3.17 GB
Compressed Size: 696 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Link MEGA is Died :(

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
do you have webm codec installed?
i think i do. but possibly not. strangely enough its very picky. i started a new game and all animations looped. and when i loaded a new save a created sometimes the animation wouldnt want to loop. i would have to load several different saves until the game found one save with one animation that it liked and decided to loop. then i could go back to the save with the animation it did not want to loop. and it would actually loop this time around. very strange.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
okay so I started act 2 since sometime I never saw any NTR and I made sure NTR enabled at beginning of the game,so when do I see NTR stuff ?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There is no unavoidable NTR. There is an option in the beginning of the game to turn off "NTR" scenes. In case you're curious what scenes get disabled. There are 2 scenes where the MC willingly shares or blackmails Mia into giving his best friend Sam a BJ. There is another scene where Emma blackmails MC's dad to have sex with Mia on stage. But since Mia has fallen in love with the MC at that point, she doesn't do it, and just gives him a HJ. Oh, I almost forgot one. Early on, Mia gives her dad a BJ. Other than that, there is no NTR. The side stories, which are not canon, can be easily avoided. If you don't play the side stories, you will never see NTR. To make it clearer. If you hit "Start" at the top of the main menu, you will never see the NTR scenes in the side stories. Those scenes are more like fantasy/alternate universe scenes.
There's a MMF threesome in the game which is unavoidable according to some comments. so is it avoidable too if NTR is turned off?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The MC does share one with the sister but it's because Mia believes she and the MC are being blackmailed and if she doesn't suck the other guy's cock (who is just the MC's friend Sam helping the MC to get Mia to do anal with him) then he'll publicly release a video of her and the MC. So it's a manipulation thing but it works out well for the MC and his relationship with Mia.
so in MMF threesome Mia only gives blowjob to the other guy and nothing else is there?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
There's a MMF threesome in the game which is unavoidable according to some comments. so is it avoidable too if NTR is turned off?
That's one of the scenes I mentioned in the spoilers. The one where the MC tricks Mia into doing anal using his friend Sam. Sam gets a BJ out of it. That scene is disabled when NTR is turned off. It's not really NTR since MC is in on the whole thing (even though the BJ was a spontaneous thing, he's cool with it). The scene is still removed if you disable NTR.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Alright, so saw the warning in the description that the game involves sharing the main LI as part of the plot and was like cool, so I got warned that it wasn't optional and it didn't look like polyamory and was gonna be all deuces. Then I read the comments and saw that you can disable sharing and was gonna be like coolio, I'm back in. Now though, I'm confused. If it can be disabled is it still referenced as having happened and mentioned in the story as it progresses? Or is it completely cut and not relevant at all?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Alright, so saw the warning in the description that the game involves sharing the main LI as part of the plot and was like cool, so I got warned that it wasn't optional and it didn't look like polyamory and was gonna be all deuces. Then I read the comments and saw that you can disable sharing and was gonna be like coolio, I'm back in. Now though, I'm confused. If it can be disabled is it still referenced as having happened and mentioned in the story as it progresses? Or is it completely cut and not relevant at all?
I can't answer that since I never disabled it (I'm cool with sharing). However, from my understanding, disabling "NTR", changes the scenes where the MC shares Mia. So, the scene is altered so that you don't share Mia. It's not a thing that happens "off-screen". That is the understanding I have, at least.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I've started playing with NTR disabled. So far there's one dialogue and one sharing scene appears which is unavoidable even when NTR is disabled. I'll edit this let you know if i find more such unavoidable contents.

1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Dialogue

3) Dialogue

If you are fine with above contents, go ahead and download it

Last edited:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I can't answer that since I never disabled it (I'm cool with sharing). However, from my understanding, disabling "NTR", changes the scenes where the MC shares Mia. So, the scene is altered so that you don't share Mia. It's not a thing that happens "off-screen". That is the understanding I have, at least.
Thank you for an honest answer that isn't just deriding me for my choice not to see it. I don't mind sharing, if that sharing is done in a polyamorous or open relationship, just not a fan of it in monogamous relationships.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes