JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I've started playing with NTR disabled. So far there's one dialogue and one sharing scene appears which is unavoidable even when NTR is disabled. I'll edit this let you know if i find more such unavoidable contents.

1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Dialogue

3) Dialogue

If you are fine with above contents, go ahead and download it
And as I thanked the guy above you, I'll thank you too for taking the time to answer me. I'm interested in this VN, I won't deny that, just not a fan of having sharing forced in a monogamous relationship.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
And as I thanked the guy above you, I'll thank you too for taking the time to answer me. I'm interested in this VN, I won't deny that, just not a fan of having sharing forced in a monogamous relationship.
As far as i know you are not in a monogamous relationship with anyone in this game. I just feel somewhat uncomfortable to see other guys with possible love interests. By her actions emma made sure that she is a slut and usually fuck around and she is definitely not one of the love interests. so if you are okay if sharing her then it's fine.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
As far as i know you are not in a monogamous relationship with anyone in this game. I just feel somewhat uncomfortable to see other guys with possible love interests. By her actions emma made sure that she is a slut and usually fuck around and she is definitely not one of the love interests. so if you are okay if sharing her then it's fine.
Don't really know who Emma is, was more talking about the titular Mia, but ok then? I'm fairly sure the relationship between the MC and Mia is supposed to be a monogamous one. Then again, I haven't actually played it so I couldn't say.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The NTR in this game is SO LIGHT, turned on srsly, it doesnt bother u like another games like pandoras box, or adventurous couple, the thing that bothered me in this game was how the game was the VN to kinetic novel.. in the last act u will have like 2-3 choices in the whole act, and nothing to changes the outcome so.. this game goes to best to mmmmeeeeh.. srsly :(

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The NTR in this game is SO LIGHT, turned on srsly, it doesnt bother u like another games like pandoras box, or adventurous couple, the thing that bothered me in this game was how the game was the VN to kinetic novel.. in the last act u will have like 2-3 choices in the whole act, and nothing to changes the outcome so.. this game goes to best to mmmmeeeeh.. srsly :(
Can you please list out all the NTR scenes you can think of so that i can know what i am missing?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
BJ from Mia to Sam
Tease to Dad twice
BJ from Mia to dad
Tease and BJ from Emma to dad
BJ from Emma to owners strip
Tease and HJ from Mia to dad in strip (dont fucked him because she said is fell in love with the MC)
This is all the NTR the game has.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Don't really know who Emma is, was more talking about the titular Mia, but ok then? I'm fairly sure the relationship between the MC and Mia is supposed to be a monogamous one. Then again, I haven't actually played it so I couldn't say.
Actually, the MC isn't in a relationship with Mia, either. He just uses her as a piece of fuck meat to get off and doesn't care about her in the slightest. IMHO

Reactions: d_pedestrian

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Ah, I see what you're asking now. Ok. Mia and the MC are in a casual sexual relationship. They're not monogamous in any way, seeing as MC sleeps with other girls without batting an eye. Also, by the looks of the image above, it seems like disabling NTR removes any scene where you share Mia, but not her friend Emma. MC does some pretty shady things to get her to have sex, though. Even after they're both consenting, MC still resorts to trickery and blackmail to do some sexual acts to Mia. Simply put, he's an unlikable POS. If you're no longer interested in playing the game, here's a spoiler for what happens late in the game.

Eventually, Mia starts to fall in love with the MC. However, the MC has started a sexual relationship with the mom, and starts neglecting Mia. Mia discovers their relationship and gets heartbroken. She spends one "last night" with the MC where she "makes love" to the MC, and the MC starts having a change of heart. But the next morning, she leaves, and writes a letter telling the MC that she loves him, but she needs to leave in order for him to become a great man. The MC ends of up crying.

Honestly, as shitty as the MC is, I thought the ending was quite well done. They have already confirmed that they are working on the script for Summer with Mia 2. The ending to this game sets up the sequel pretty well. Anyway, I think you should have more than enough info to make an informed decision of whether you want to play the game or not. Hope this helps.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Even though I disagree that the game has any NTR, I recommend people power through the parts they perceive as so, just so they’re up to date when the sequel is released. Summer with Mia 2 will be a lot less kinetic, and anything even remotely close to NTR will be avoidable if you so choose. Also, the MC will have matured a lot since this game, so anyone put off by his sometimes questionable behaviour should hopefully find him more likeable this time around.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Basically avoid this one then. I hate that Mia gets done so dirt by such a piece of shit. It's like... why do people like protagonists like this? It doesn't make you a cool anti-hero, it makes you a piece of shit. I genuinely don't understand the appeal behind being a reprehensible scum bag. Mia is much better off without this guy, deserves much better than this guy and fucking fantastic on her for leaving. I hope, if there is a sequel? Mia's found someone that truly loves her and this bastard never, ever gets a second chance. Fuck this MC.
The mc is not a piece of shit. Play and then talk with properly. The game is so good, and the only bad thing is the kinetic novel that the game converts at the end and the fucking end Inceton bring us cause broke the heart as acting lessons.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Even though I disagree that the game has any NTR, I recommend people power through the parts they perceive as so, just so they’re up to date when the sequel is released. Summer with Mia 2 will be a lot less kinetic, and anything even remotely close to NTR will be avoidable if you so choose. Also, the MC will have matured a lot since this game, so anyone put off by his sometimes questionable behaviour should hopefully find him more likeable this time around.
My only wish with the sequel is that the kinetic novel dissappears totally from this, because I play these kind of games for CHOOSE the outcome in every choice.. not for see what happens only..

Said this, I have lot of theories about the sequel.. I hope the game starts with the MC married and meeting the sis in a holidays resort or something else where she didnt recognize him at the beginning and he must choose between be a faithful husband or try to come back his first love meanwhile Mia cant think about this new guy (with her with bf or without him, dont care) haha :p

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Actually, the MC isn't in a relationship with Mia, either. He just uses her as a piece of fuck meat to get off and doesn't care about her in the slightest. IMHO
I wanted to care about Mia but unfortunately i did not get any choice to do so. This is just a linear story and your choices won't affect the game at all. MC is an asshole for sure. looks like i am gonna end this game midway. Don't feel like continuing.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
any info about the sequel? is it already started?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
in that never have i ever game, MC says "Never have i ever been fucked in all holes at once", Emma drinks and Mia also drinks. I remember MC was the first one to fuck her in her ass so after that when mia got fucked in all holes at once?

Also, why there were some missing condoms in mom's condom pack? was she actually fucking strangers?

where was mia for 2 days after she slapped emma?

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes