d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Basically avoid this one then. I hate that Mia gets done so dirt by such a piece of shit. It's like... why do people like protagonists like this? It doesn't make you a cool anti-hero, it makes you a piece of shit. I genuinely don't understand the appeal behind being a reprehensible scum bag. Mia is much better off without this guy, deserves much better than this guy and fucking fantastic on her for leaving. I hope, if there is a sequel? Mia's found someone that truly loves her and this bastard never, ever gets a second chance. Fuck this MC.
Hey, I've just finished playing this game. though this game is problematic at times but still it is worth playing since its sequel is already about to come and writer assured that MC won't be an asshole in the sequel. Anyways here are my observations. If you are okay with all these then you can play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall i say you should definitely give it a try. Don't try side stories since it is full of NTR and are non canon anyways.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Hey, I've just finished playing this game. though this game is problematic at times but still it is worth playing since its sequel is already about to come and writer assured that MC won't be an asshole in the sequel. Anyways here are my observations. If you are okay with all these then you can play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall i say you should definitely give it a try. Don't try side stories since it is full of NTR and are non canon anyways.
I think I'm gonna stick with avoiding it. It seemed like an interesting concept but the MC would make me wanna kill the sorry little shit and my blood pressure isn't what's supposed to rise when I play these things.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In the sequel can you make relationships like
1) Mia is MC's step sister
2) Mom is MC's step mother
3) Dad is MC's father
4) Dad is Mia's step father
5) Mom is Mia's mother

those who don't want this can use incest patch
Step relationships are also banned by Patreon's incest block even if there's no blood relation, so this wouldn't work.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Step relationships are also banned by Patreon's incest block even if there's no blood relation, so this wouldn't work.
oh. this step relationship was for me since it is not as awkward as having mia and mom as sister and mom respectively by blood.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
In the sequel can you make relationships like
1) Mia is MC's step sister
2) Mom is MC's step mother
3) Dad is MC's father
4) Dad is Mia's step father
5) Mom is Mia's mother

those who don't want this can use incest patch
I’ve decided to write it so that their relationships are never explicitly stated because the whole landlady/roommate thing always seems off to me. But just in case, like EoL, I’m sure you’ll be able to define them at the start of the game.

As for your other questions, I really don’t know. I either didn’t write it, or if I did, it was at least a year and a half ago, and I don’t remember. But where Mia was for two days doesn’t really have any important answer. I’m not even sure why I would have written it to be that long tbh.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I’ve decided to write it so that their relationships are never explicitly stated because the whole landlady/roommate thing always seems off to me. But just in case, like EoL, I’m sure you’ll be able to define them at the start of the game.

As for your other questions, I really don’t know. I either didn’t write it, or if I did, it was at least a year and a half ago, and I don’t remember. But where Mia was for two days doesn’t really have any important answer. I’m not even sure why I would have written it to be that long tbh.
yeah we get the option to write our own relation such as roommate, landlord but since dialogues are written with respect to sister the dialogue do not make sense. for example 'How can i think of doing that to my roommate?'. In Summer with mia we have the option to assign relationships but MC and Mia are treated as the same entity. I could not assign Dad as Mia's step dad and MC's dad separately.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So he's the same as the MC from Sisterly Lust. Well this game will now be avoided. Thanks for saving me from wasting my time.
Actually...I disagree about Sisterly Lust. IIRC, he helps each of the three sisters; one of them to get out of a abusive relationship and taught her to accept herself, be more self confident and enjoy sex. Another he helped stop from being blackmailed and the third he helped stand up to the controlling and prudish school counselor. Except for some peeking and sleep crap he was genuinely a nice guy and treated them all rather well. He was caring and had feelings for all of them, so definitely not a a-hole or scum bag in my opinion. Of course, there is a bit of a perv to almost all the MCs in these types of game. Some are better than others.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020

I hope the "stranger" does return in the sequel, for a continuation of the side-story :p

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes