oste22

May 31, 2017
If im not mistaken there were 2 updates of EoL and now even third one is closer to come before Mia :rolleyes:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Summer with Mia 2 update:
Story done. New and updated characters done. Locations done. Started rendering? Nope.
We are trying to catch some time but it's hard with EoL taking up so much time. If we could hire one more person we would start it up asap. But for now its kinda on hold

This has broken my heart, like u with Mia, evils ! ;_;

We need more Miaa >.<"

Reactions: ekpptnet and oste22

oste22

May 31, 2017
So as it stands first they will release EoL S1E10 and then EoL S2E2 and then maybe they continue the work on Mia and from then we can hope that after 2,3 months we get the realese

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I made a simple Scene Gallery for Act 1, just copied and pasted code and made this scene gallery.
Just extract to your game directory then run the game as normal.

EDIT:
Feedbacks are totally welcome on what I should fix, may take a while as I only do this on my free time.
is this up to date ?

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Rush ending but can someone tell me the RGPM version different from this ending? Because i want to play the RGPM version but with multiple ending save files because i dont like play from start on RGPM version, i only want to see the ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rush ending but can someone tell me the RGPM version different from this ending? Because i want to play the RGPM version but with multiple ending save files because i dont like play from start on RGPM version, i only want to see the ending.
same ending aka mia leaves, rpgm just has more sex and more sidequests.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Just completed this and fuck me that was a depressing ending. Not unexpected though.
MC was a piece of shit, Emma was a bigger piece of shit and Mia...well, total Cumslut, but at least she gets some character redemption by the end. By the time you start to care about her, she`s gone baby gone. I do hope in Summer with Mia 2, the MC has matured a bit and is less of a dick, would be nice if him and Mia can settle their feelings for each other and both find happiness. Shit, now to find something more cheerful after that.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes