Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me does Mia have sex with people other than the mc(and is it avoidable). Also what are the multiple endings. Because I have read that there is only one sad ending.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me all the ntr scenes and other sex scenes in which the male mc is not involved.(Both in NTR on and off)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me does Mia have sex with people other than the mc(and is it avoidable). Also what are the multiple endings. Because I have read that there is only one sad ending.
she doesn't get sexually involved with anyone if you keep NTR off. If you keep it on you'll see Mia giving blowjobs to MC's friend and her father and a scene where a doctor molests her. Don't play side stories. they are ful of NTR and not at all related to the story. some scenes may make you uncomfortable such as Mia's strip dance in a club(unavoidable), 2-3 dialogues etc.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
I would have enjoyed the game if MC wasnt bitching around all the time. I mean what a Dick MC. Ik ik just a game but i was angry all the time more then having fun, there should be choices where you can watch the scene or avoid it and the dailogs faking terrible.
Ps. Dont take it seriously, but it was very mad experience playing SWM

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
So first, I like this game.
With that said...
Where is the sequel? The dev needs to get on that now. Like ASAFP.
There were some choices left out that would have made this a better game.
How come the MC couldn't just come out and tell mom that he needs a break or call it off?
Sister, or roommate for those not playing with the patch, moves away and neither she nor the MC have the guts to tell each other how they feel.
MC is a dumbass with all the clues being thrown at him and doesn't figure out that the "roommate" is in love with him.
"Roommate" moves away and expects that MC will "straighten up" and not be "perverted". Yeah, as if he's going to turn down a steady supply of poon while he's got it at home.
Sequel:
Roommate found out that she was pregnant and that MC was dumb enough to not confess his true feelings that to find her grounding again, she decides to take a break. The two years later that is hinted at in the game could be when the MC finds out that he's a father and the story takes off from there. You reading this dev? Prolly not. Oh well.
The titties weren't my cup of tea, they were good looking, though I did enjoy it enough. I'm of the smaller size circle. Different strokes for different folks.
I did like that the MC was able to put the manipulative bitch in her place. A lot of games would not let him take steps to fix that harpy. Glad that wasn't the case in this game.
8/10

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
An update from their patreon.

Evening6_dobar.png

Update!
Hi, this is a short update!

All renders are done for EoL S2E2 we are now in the process of adding new locations and implementing the navigation into the game. After that we need to implement the new episode into the game. So only coding is left to do. We expect Episode 2 to drop next week.

Our 3D department has some free time and has started rendering out Summer with Mia 2.

You can see the new Mia in the picture above.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
An update from their patreon.

View attachment 838717

Update!
Hi, this is a short update!

All renders are done for EoL S2E2 we are now in the process of adding new locations and implementing the navigation into the game. After that we need to implement the new episode into the game. So only coding is left to do. We expect Episode 2 to drop next week.

Our 3D department has some free time and has started rendering out Summer with Mia 2.

You can see the new Mia in the picture above.
Let's hope they change the character of mc. I don't want him to be a heartless asshole. And please, a good story and ending will be appreciated.

Reactions: Tiasung and Chabs28
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes